Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel E-girls win ‘chess streamer of the year'

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQu69T9mihk

They literally only got famous because of their gender and sex appeal. Just a couple of ditzy E-girls who have infiltrated my nerd community and pretend like they are talented chess personalities or some shit. I have seen their streams. They aren’t anything special...they are literally riding off their attractiveness like any E-girl, and chess is just their quirk.

Ofcourse people will simp and give them credit even though we all know that they wouldn’t have gotten anywhere if they were born a male. Even I would completely crush them at chess, given that I am like 300 rating points above them on chess.com. It’s like if an untalented boobie streamer won a 'gamer of the year’ award and then pretends it’s because of her great talent or some shit. Most people wouldn’t watch if she wasn’t eye-candy.

If you want to give them an award for being E-girl streamers, fine. But they are not chess streamers. Unfortunately there are so many single lonely guys in the chess community who will pedestalise them and pretend that’s not how they are. I remember hearing Alexandra Botez whining about being sexualised a lot when she started streaming; Be grateful you were sexualised, it’s the only reason you are where you are today.

Sucks to see the chess community hit these new lows. Females have been infiltrating and taking over every male space, and now even chess is fucked. Streamers with actual talent like Hikaru or Chessbrahs are apparently not as entertaining as a 2100 rated drunk party girl.

Can you compete against them in an online competition or smth like that?

Fucking simps enable tutorial mode and just have a vagina privilege.

Can you compete against them in an online competition or smth like that?
I doubt they would accept that. I usually play at a 2500+ level on chess.com, while the strongest of them is usually like 2200. They wouldn’t want to embarrass themselves anyway.

I doubt they would accept that. I usually play at a 2500+ level on chess.com, while the strongest of them is usually like 2200. They wouldn’t want to embarrass themselves anyway.
Brutal

Fucking simps enable tutorial mode and just have a vagina privilege.
yep. They literally went to the chess world championship press conference to ask how the fucking knight moves...as if it’s funny or something. they had to make an apology video afterwards. fucking bimbos

Male Only:

They literally only got famous because of their gender and sex appeal. Just a couple of ditzy E-girls who have infiltrated my nerd community and pretend like they are talented chess personalities or some shit. I have seen their streams. They aren’t anything special...they are literally riding off their attractiveness like any E-girl, and chess is just their quirk.

Ofcourse people will simp and give them credit even though we all know that they wouldn’t have gotten anywhere if they were born a male. Even I would completely crush them at chess, given that I am like 300 rating points above them on chess.com. It’s like if an untalented boobie streamer won a 'gamer of the year’ award and then pretends it’s because of her great talent or some shit. Most people wouldn’t watch if she wasn’t eye-candy.

If you want to give them an award for being E-girl streamers, fine. But they are not chess streamers. Unfortunately there are so many single lonely guys in the chess community who will pedestalise them and pretend that’s not how they are. I remember hearing Alexandra Botez whining about being sexualised a lot when she started streaming; Be grateful you were sexualised, it’s the only reason you are where you are today.

Sucks to see the chess community hit these new lows. Females have been infiltrating and taking over every male space, and now even chess is fucked. Streamers with actual talent like Hikaru or Chessbrahs are apparently not as entertaining as a 2100 rated drunk party girl.

i didnt read but did i guess right its the botez sisters
if so I absolutely hate these witches they are playing the simp game just in chess, and are semi good at chess, but you can tell they have sold their soul for dollars and hype and are pumping out complete click bait low iq trash on yourtube and chess.com and twitch or whatever other monetized platform they can find.

It truly saddens me that these could be good at chess, but they are literally no putting zero effort into chess the ACTUAL GAME, they have the saying of The botez Gambit which means sacking your queen and get regularly hammered by any GM they play, their a fucking joke.

They literally worked out level 1 chess is played by loads of dorks what if we fake liking chess and them wont they just watch and follow us and we can make a shit tonne off their backs and donations, ahhhhh, very very very cynical bitches.

The best streamer and also incel of the year should go to the one and only BEN FINEGOLD the funniest man never to have told a joke

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPWOLJoQn3k

he rinses the living shit out of the botez sisters calling them out bout not playing etc

Last edited:
Over for chesscels

Dumb whore should be brutally raped and tortured, chess is meant for serious men!

Good job too them they deseve a supreme gentleman.

wait one of them lost to Destiny that cuck and shitty LoL streamer :feelshaha::feelsclown:

dumb bitch same level as me gets a title somehow. jfl at womens title