Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over E-femcel is ghosting me . E-dating cope failed

I can’t even talk to e-femcels . It’s so fucking over. I thought someone interactions with foids online might be a nice cope but I was wrong. I can’t even get e-female friends View attachment 1220280View attachment 1220281View attachment 1220282
We had a nice conversation about architecture :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

“Just E-date bro!”
View attachment 1220287
View attachment 1220288
I’ll never find someone like her irl :cryfeels:
Don't cry over for a useless and shallow foid you met online, she is nothing

Elaborate
Sorry brocel, but if you need an explanation than you're a grade A social retard. OP cannot sustain a conversation for his life and showers her in lame compliments like "nice," "cool," and "good job." Also, using exclamation marks is super feminine and not acknowledging the difference between China and Thailand is arrogant. All of this combined makes him lack any sort of rizz.

Don't entertain her

Mogs me... I can't believe you talk with the riffraff

Sorry brocel, but if you need an explanation than you're a grade A social retard.
Yes
OP cannot sustain a conversation for his life and showers her in lame compliments like "nice," "cool," and "good job."
What should he do? How should he “sustain the conversation”?
Also, using exclamation marks is super feminine
He’s barely using them. Sure, spamming triple exclamation marks is feminine, but he’s not doing that
and not acknowledging the difference between China and Thailand is arrogant.
Yeah that was pretty stupid

What should he do? How should he “sustain the conversation”?
Look at who is initiating conversation. His replies of "Make sure to update me," "Yuh," and "Cool" among others is how you completely end a discussion. Be proactive rather than reactive. Put another way, rizzing foids requires you to lead an entertaining conversation. He is clearly not while she is offering something to discuss.
He’s barely using them. Sure, spamming triple exclamation marks is feminine, but he’s not doing that
Using them at all is gay as hell, especially in his context. If he used it along the lines of "lets fucking gooooo!" then it would be acceptable. Instead, he says "Good job!" or "Okay!" like an adult to a child. Both also end the conversation.

Look at who is initiating conversation. His replies of "Make sure to update me," "Yuh," and "Cool" among others is how you completely end a discussion. Be proactive rather than reactive. Put another way, rizzing foids requires you to lead an entertaining conversation. He is clearly not while she is offering something to discuss.
What should he say instead?

cope harder (∩˃o˂∩)★

I can’t even talk to e-femcels . It’s so fucking over. I thought someone interactions with foids online might be a nice cope but I was wrong. I can’t even get e-female friends View attachment 1220280View attachment 1220281View attachment 1220282
We had a nice conversation about architecture :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

“Just E-date bro!”
View attachment 1220287
View attachment 1220288
I’ll never find someone like her irl :cryfeels:
i'd ghost you too if I were a woman and someone messaged me like that. You are possibly the most boring human to ever grace this planet