Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over E-femcel is ghosting me . E-dating cope failed

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I can’t even talk to e-femcels . It’s so fucking over. I thought someone interactions with foids online might be a nice cope but I was wrong. I can’t even get e-female friends
IMG 6681
IMG 6680
IMG 6679

We had a nice conversation about architecture :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

“Just E-date bro!”
IMG 6682

IMG 6683

I’ll never find someone like her irl :cryfeels:

I don't see what's wrong.

Reminds me of @Master twitter followers last year

Which app is that btw?

Has master face revealed?
It wasn't about him, it was when his followers started e-dating one another and created incel-femcel twitter

It wasn't about him, it was when his followers started e-dating one another and created incel-femcel twitter
Interesting. Sounds like a good idea tbh. A incel femcel dating app would be interesting

Interesting. Sounds like a good idea tbh. A incel femcel dating app would be interesting
Only normies and tallfags would get matches on such an app

That nigger keeps shitting up my Xitter feed with his replies to low IQ foids.
Yeah I stopped following him because he kept trying to blackpill foids with the same shit every single day, like a broken record they're not gonna listen

No jfl, read between the lines, it failed miserably

She literally replied to your latest message

They are hoping they can find an actual mentalcel here. They're not looking for traditional ugly incels

No rizz. You're a rizzcel.

all of your replies are boring so if shes responding you're doing something right

Why are you talking to bpd hoes?

It happens to me irl, seems like it's going great and then the fucking foid ghosts me because I am a disposable subhuman

She stopped responding today
You've gotta keep up the interest by pushing towards a goal. This goal should be known to you both: meeting, to fuck. Your talks should often feature, asides from the "get to know you" talks, words to arouse the imagination and plans of meeting

send her frauded dick pic