Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based E-boy and E-girl meetup in Shiraz, Iran ends up with 5-10 arrests

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
footage of the meetup:

the event took place just 3-5 days ago.
[UWSL]apparently these kind of meetups are becoming a hot thing in MENA lately, since islamic MENA countries cope hard with traditionalism and religion. these events disguised as "skateboarding" events, provide nothing but a safe place for eboys and egirls to chase after eachother. they WERE NOT regular events by any means.[/UWSL]
if anything it was irl tinder cock carousel festival.

the event ended when Based Iran police arrested 5 (10, according to this source, https://www.nairaland.com/7196350/10-teens-arrested-skateboarding-girls) Eboys and foids (based) for participating in an event that degenerates foids and for being a mass non-hijabi event.

As usual, cuckdditors voiced their opinion in the following thread [Toxic Cuckoldry]:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/vjv650/five_iranians_arrested_for_not_wearing/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

they complained about the usual stuff like "muh islam bad" and that those whores and prettyboys were just participating in "muh freedom nd human rights" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Based arrested theses whores

they complained about the usual stuff like "muh islam bad" and that those whores and prettyboys were just participating in "muh freedom nd human rights" :soy::soy::soy:

Nothing new from western soycucks

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: every toilet has that shitty short haircut, beyond repulsing

lol sand niggerz are major coperz
always laughing watching those mYaalUH suhbhumanz

do the crime, pay the time

fucking degenerate whores fuck you :reeeeee::society:

based cops should beat them up too :feelsohh::society:

lol sand niggerz are major coperz
always laughing watching those mYaalUH suhbhumanz
be it cope or not, arresting E-whores on the spot is the right thing to do :what:

fucking degenerate whores fuck you :reeeeee::society:

based cops should beat them up too :feelsohh::society:
Actually, both Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (Saudi Arabia) and Guidance Patrols in Iran hire religion-brainwashed batshit insane, postwall trad oldhags filled with hatred and bitterness to beat whores in public for such things :lul:

They even have etoilets in Iran:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: “muh traditional values” get fucked low iq delusional tradcucks your cope is a joke even in Iran let alone in the west :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it is because we have "modern technology :soy:" which allows information to spread very quickly :feelsree::society:

and the jews:lasereyes: managed to spread their propaganda and brainwash people easily :reeeeee::society:

technology was a mistake it lead to the as bad as it gets clown world society we live in now :reeeeee::society:

footage of the meetup:

the event took place just 3-5 days ago.
[UWSL]apparently these kind of meetups are becoming a hot thing in MENA lately, since islamic MENA countries cope hard with traditionalism and religion. these events disguised as "skateboarding" events, provide nothing but a safe place for eboys and egirls to chase after eachother. they WERE NOT regular events by any means.[/UWSL]
if anything it was irl tinder cock carousel festival.

the event ended when Based Iran police arrested 5 (10, according to this source, https://www.nairaland.com/7196350/10-teens-arrested-skateboarding-girls) Eboys and foids (based) for participating in an event that degenerates foids and for being a mass non-hijabi event.

As usual, cuckdditors voiced their opinion in the following thread [Toxic Cuckoldry]:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/vjv650/five_iranians_arrested_for_not_wearing/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

they complained about the usual stuff like "muh islam bad" and that those whores and prettyboys were just participating in "muh freedom nd human rights" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hopefully it ends with traditional Islamic public executions by stoning of all involved :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!!! they all look so shootable:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: stupid roasties with pink dyed hair and trashy piercings :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:with their inane gen z babble and trashy baggy clothes absolute RAGEFUEL and those soylent drinking E-CUCKS SMUG LOOKING FAGGOTS :feelsaww: WHY DO THEY ALWAYS LOOK THE SAMEEEE:feelswhat:I'D HAVE AN ABSOLUTE FIELD DAY WITH THEM:feelsEhh: I WANNA KILL EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM I'll BASH THEIR SKULL IN WITH THOSE SKATEBOARDS THEY'RE RIDING ( in a vidya gaem :society: )

Let there be stoning!

Based, hopefully they’re killed in prison

They even have etoilets in Iran:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: “muh traditional values” get fucked low iq delusional tradcucks your cope is a joke even in Iran let alone in the west :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
brutal ngl. I hypothesize that by fifty years MAXX, all forms of tradcuckery in these countries will be shifted to full fledged cuckery and they will literally become the western hellholes of today :fuk: mena is a sleeping giant of blackpill and inceldom

they all look so shootable

prettyboy chads, E-soy normiefagsimps and E-whores
:yes::what:

eboys and egirls deserve punishment indeed

iranian girls are big whores , just looked their twitter it’s literally boobs and thighs hanging out, feels like onlyfans

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!!! they all look so shootable:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: stupid roasties with pink dyed hair and trashy piercings :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:with their inane gen z babble and trashy baggy clothes absolute RAGEFUEL and those soylent drinking E-CUCKS SMUG LOOKING FAGGOTS :feelsaww: WHY DO THEY ALWAYS LOOK THE SAMEEEE:feelswhat:I'D HAVE AN ABSOLUTE FIELD DAY WITH THEM:feelsEhh: I WANNA KILL EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM I'll BASH THEIR SKULL IN WITH THOSE SKATEBOARDS THEY'RE RIDING ( in a vidya gaem :society: )

And break they kneecaps with sledgehammer have them lines up hands tied behind they back (in just dance 4)

Last edited:
Ugh they literally look no different from western faggot zoomers. Literally wearing piercings, curly e boy haircuts, goth makeup and I even saw homosexuality in there. All this in a supposed Pisslamic Republic :feelsclown::feelsclown: they have been thoroughly zogged & globohomo'd. There is no place in the world where western degeneracy and whoredom do not reach. This would be a PRIME event to go ER at (in Bloons Tower Defense)

It's good when a fun of n0rmalfags is destroyed :feelskek:

It is the most traditional/conservative country on the fucking planet with sharia police and shit and they STILL cant stop these meatholes and their chaddams:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Jfl at western tradcucks who are thinking they even have a chance :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the tradcuck dream is dead and not coming back i can tell you that :society::society::society::society::society::society:
So what do you think is the solution to this whore epidemic? In your opinion, do you think bringing back a traditional society where women behave and dress modestly and don’t fuck around is impossible?

This reminded me of when I read Persepolis in the 7th grade.

Those whores should be put in jail for life

Based arrested theses whores

Nothing new from western soycucks
Western soycucks usually defend Islam. Weird how they turned their backs when the based Iranian police arrested these degenerates.

Most Iranians aren't even Muslims anymore:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I concur!

Not enough truncheons!

They want to be westerners so badly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back