Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dylan and Eric were piece of shit normies

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Look at this fucking picture , you can tell everything by this ,I doubt they were ever that much bullied , they have girls smiling and doing slutty faces next to them and they look happy af like popular evil piece of shit normies

They look like the bully group who bullies everyone and that everyone is scared of them cuz they are unhinged

They all look bigger and stronger than the rest of the pictured students

Fuck Eric and Dylan and their friends I hope they are rotting in hell

Very sad realization for me

We never even had friends to sit by,I was always alone and everyone was disgusted by me , no girl would ever do a slutty face next to me and my nonexistent bully like friends group

Look at fucking Dylan ,a girls hand is even wrapped around him ffs

Attachments

• A79AC5C2-F22D-4095-BD54-DB1DA79A1173.jpeg
    A79AC5C2-F22D-4095-BD54-DB1DA79A1173.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 207
They did the right thing, that’s not “evil”
No the right thing isn’t done by right people they were evil to begin with

They weren’t bullies shy kids

Look at this shit ffs

That doesn’t mean shit lol they were still heavily bullied and depressed
No they weren’t , no depressed student is in pictures like this

They were bullied outcasts. What they did was retribution for the way they were treated. I feel empathy for them and I'm glad they got their revenge.

They were bullied outcasts. What they did was retribution for the way they were treated. I feel empathy for them and I'm glad they got their revenge.
You can see it clearly that they weren’t bullied outcasts here, girls are literally doing slutty faces with them

You can see it clearly that they weren’t bullied outcasts here, girls are literally doing slutty faces with them
They wouldn't fuck em though. I bet they rarely interacted and if they did the foids would be using them in some way. Eric was a truecel imo. His genetics fucked him over. Just look at his face, jfl.

They wouldn't fuck em though. I bet they rarely interacted and if they did the foids would be using them in some way. Eric was a truecel imo. His genetics fucked him over. Just look at his face, jfl.
Eric is Chad face

Incels or not, I’m still glad they did what they did. This world deserves it.

Fr idk why people think they were on our side they both had gfs who they probably kissed or took their virginity
Used to do pranks at others and stuff
Bullying my ass

Fr idk why people think they were on our side they both had gfs who they probably kissed or took their virginity
Used to do pranks at others and stuff
Bullying my ass
Yea agreed fuck em

I’m not saying I like them, fuck them. I’m glad they’re dead too. But I’m sure some of the people they killed are mogger fucks just like them.
Fuck everyone

Failed normie scum. Fuck them and the trash they killed.

Normans

Harris and Klebold

Truecel

13886536693 7158302b85 z

Damn i like them more now.

This is why I am a CHO fan instead

and they are still worshiped by girls now look at CHO and lepine they were truecels before going ER and girls dont like them