Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dyke artificially inseminates herself and then lives off the government as single mom

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

Men are obsolete. As an average man you have no hope of a normal life today. What use could you possibly have to offer for society and women. If a woman wants to have a child, she will simply go to a sperm bank and choose from the most genetically elite men. Then the woman can just live a comfortable life off the government dole as a single mother, the same government dole that is being financed by your labor via taxes. And on top of all of it, in the future it's only going to get worse. :fuk::feelsrope:

This why I hate self-Improvement which is just men simping further to give women even more while they continue to get less, men hyper competing with one another is an exercise in futility. The only solution to this problem is for men to LDAR or ER en masse

This why I hate self-Improvement which is just men simping further to give women even more while they continue to get less, men hyper competing with one another is an exercise in futility. The only solution to this problem is for men to LDAR or ER en masse
Retarded take on self improvement, I do not do it for women but because I want to, after enduring 24 years of inceldom the thought of getting married already left my head.

Fucking disgusting fat dyke whore :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:should be burned alive along with the disgusting spawn :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Retarded take on self improvement, I do not do it for women but because I want to, after enduring 24 years of inceldom the thought of getting married already left my head.
Cope. Subconsciously everything we do is to breed. You like me only self-improve, workout, advance our career, etc... because we still think we have a chance to breed, however minute that chance maybe. If you truly had given up hope of getting a woman you would've roped already.

Cope. Subconsciously everything we do is to breed. You like me only self-improve, workout, advance our career, etc... because we still think we have a chance to breed, however minute that chance maybe. If you truly had given up hope of getting a woman you would've roped already.
From retarded to lizard mentality, it's beyond over for you.

Foid clonation when?

Sub8 males are enslaved and bein exploited by society. Only a revolution will solve this problem. (Minniecrraft)

Stunned and broved

Working out is fine, paying taxes is cucked

Sub8 males are enslaved and bein exploited by society. Only a revolution will solve this problem. (Minniecrraft)
Exactly, also undermining normies whenever possible. Men like us are being enslaved for this nonsense.