Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based dyk the smurfs archvillian is a jew?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

He's a bald old wizardcel called Gargamel.
He has dark hair, a big nose, and he wants to turn the happy, innocent, fun-loving smurfs into gold.
He even looks like this guy here:

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg

He's clearly one of (((them)))

He's even played by one in the live action movie too ffs! (Hank Azaria btw)

View attachment 1199286
"Henry Albert Azaria was born in the Manhattan borough of New York City on April 25, 1964 to Ruth and Albert Azaria.[1][2] He began going by the name "Hank" as a child, after a pediatrician he visited said he felt it was a more suitable name for a child than "Henry".[1] His grandparents on both sides were Sephardic Thessalonian Jews (i.e. from the Greek city of Thessaloniki). His family spoke Ladino, also known as Judaeo-Spanish, which he described as "a strange, antiquated Spanish dialect written in Hebrew characters."[3][4]

"Henry Albert Azaria was born in the Manhattan borough of New York City on April 25, 1964 to Ruth and Albert Azaria.[1][2] He began going by the name "Hank" as a child, after a pediatrician he visited said he felt it was a more suitable name for a child than "Henry".[1] His grandparents on both sides were Sephardic Thessalonian Jews (i.e. from the Greek city of Thessaloniki). His family spoke Ladino, also known as Judaeo-Spanish, which he described as "a strange, antiquated Spanish dialect written in Hebrew characters."[3][4]
Reality mimics art unintentionally, and vice versa.

Even as a kid I thought he was one