Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dying or anxiety

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For the last 2 weeks or so I randomly get this weird feeling and can’t tell if it’s actual health issue or anxiety. Get this weird feeling in my chest. Not really pain, maybe it’s palpitations or tightness. Not sure. Also get feeling of being hypoglycemic sometimes. Maybe it’s an incel trait to have such bad anxiety that you don’t know if that’s all it is or if you are dying. I think I will schedule a health exam soon.

Damn, possibly dying and no replies. You guys are truly like my family. Lol

Everything hurts and im dying.

Could be anxiety. Could be you're dying.

Probably death

Anxiety or bad body posture when PC/phonecelling.

For the last 2 weeks or so I randomly get this weird feeling and can’t tell if it’s actual health issue or anxiety. Get this weird feeling in my chest. Not really pain, maybe it’s palpitations or tightness. Not sure. Also get feeling of being hypoglycemic sometimes. Maybe it’s an incel trait to have such bad anxiety that you don’t know if that’s all it is or if you are dying. I think I will schedule a health exam soon.
If you have bad anxiety you’ll probably be dealing with white coat anxiety at the doctors office and your BP/heart rate will skyrocket. goto a psychiatrist first and see if it is anxiety because it often times can mimic heart conditions that you don’t actually have.

Hope I die soon
Get better tho bro :feelsokman: