Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dying normally is most cucked thing could happen to us -incels-

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
LISTEN TO ME BROTHERS.
we are literally being ridiculed, laughed at, humiliated, treated like shit and getting no respect from most normiefaggots/pussy holes.

you could be on death bed any fucking time my brother. would you like the idea of you dying normally? or do you really crave leaving your finger print on this faggot world that treated us like shit instead giving us the love we asked for........?

it's our time to glow the fuck up. it's our time.

it's literally our time.
what can we do?
1. set a plan
2. get physically strong/train full body workout and neck (wrestler physiq goal)
3. learn how guns work.
4. learn how to talk to men. you can start easy at gym. most lads there are open to convos.
5. read real history. start with mein kampf
6. leave parents home. live alone for one week.

7. KNOW YOUR FUCKING ENEMY [NORMIENIGGERS + FEMALES]

you are now ready. you are awake.
you wait now till shit hit the fan.

RETRIBUTION :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
FB IMG 16560802563979552

they must fear us. inject t now

I pr'd 405 raw on bench a few months ago, I own multiple guns, I talk to men fine, I know about the Jewish question and I live alone.
How much longer do I have to wait?

Already on T :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
mirin. do you also get huge r4pe urges when see bitches on street bro? tren making me go insane every bitch i see i just wanna smell her hair, cunt, feet and rowing their pussy hard it's brutal as fuck

I pr'd 405 raw on bench a few months ago, I own multiple guns, I talk to men fine, I know about the Jewish question and I live alone.
How much longer do I have to wait?
till your primal instincts gives you the call to go brother. patience is key

Always strive to be bettER, it's your CHOice.

LISTEN TO ME BROTHERS.
we are literally being ridiculed, laughed at, humiliated, treated like shit and getting no respect from most normiefaggots/pussy holes.

you could be on death bed any fucking time my brother. would you like the idea of you dying normally? or do you really crave leaving your finger print on this faggot world that treated us like shit instead giving us the love we asked for........?

it's our time to glow the fuck up. it's our time.

it's literally our time.
what can we do?
1. set a plan
2. get physically strong/train full body workout and neck (wrestler physiq goal)
3. learn how guns work.
4. learn how to talk to men. you can start easy at gym. most lads there are open to convos.
5. read real history. start with mein kampf
6. leave parents home. live alone for one week.

7. KNOW YOUR FUCKING ENEMY [NORMIENIGGERS + FEMALES]

you are now ready. you are awake.
you wait now till shit hit the fan.
Duh i'm starting rn

based. take control of your own death.