Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Dying for your Country"? Cucked or brave?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I'm pretty cynical. How often does a soldier actually die for his country?--

As opposed to dying for some corrupt deep state tranny swamp?

As an incel, it is cucked.

of course it is cucked. No one cares about you yet you fight for this collective. Nonsense

What does this country stand for that's worth dying for? BLM? LGBTQ? Black women being given preference for Vice President and Supreme Court nominations because of their race and sex?

It is cucked to die for that.

Cucked as fuck. And then they wanna parade around the homeland like everyone owes them something. Even the ones that have girlfriends get cheated on.

Cucked to defend some foids that don't even care about you
Lol. Yup. Exactly.

You're dying for some bitch that wouldnt pee on you if you were on fire.

Cucked if your an incel. Nobody would lay a finger for your cause

Generally it is cucked. As an incel... jfl. Caring even as a chad about collective is cucked in every case.
Idc about what is is for them, I’m specifically talking about our case. Fuck them.

Brave in the old days, cucked in the modern gynocentric world.

I'd argue it's top 1 most cucked thing you can do
Not just throwing your life away, but doing it for a country, a piece of land full of shit people who don't care about your nor the nation's well being is incredibly dumb
Even if you were chad it's plain stupid if you hold any value to your life, as you would be unable to do anything after you die

Cucked and brainwashed, do you think the rich Chads are going to be fighting side by side on the front line with you?

Cucked. You're really dying for women and their children. Women offer nothing of value to men except for their bodies.

Cucked and brainwashed, do you think the rich Chads are going to be fighting side by side on the front line with you?
Download 4

cucked. live for yourself. there's no one else more worth living for

Cucked as shit, if you look at the Russia vs. Ukraine conflict you can see what value your life has as a solider. No showers, expired food, fire death. Have you ever heard of getting shot in the stomach? Worst feeling supposedly that is why solders did not eat much during world war 2. Then all the women and children were allowed to escape and the men had to stay behind. You get handed a weapon, dropped of somewhere only for 4 hours later some russians ambush you and blow your nice hole in your chest, then your subhuman face gets posted on the internet.

Damm I wish I was delusional enough to see a waifu and think my room was cool.

Sad pfp.

If we had a traditional society with values and morals. Where women aren’t super sluts and people helped each other. Then it’s worth fighting for

I killed people for my country. It's the only way I can kill people and not go to jail. Killing is fun.

cucked as fuck. But bombing by sitting in air conditioned room using drones overseas is based.

I wish I could go back in time and die in WWII fighting for the good guys (you know who).

Canada is so cucked, there's no way I would defend my country

My country gives millions of dollars to foids for fucking abusive Chads, I wouldn’t die for my country ever

You are not dying for your country but for politicians who steal your money to promise it to someone else if they vote properly. You die for parliament and senate members who lobby for legal solutions for CEOs of companies from energy sector. Basically, you cannot be or even feel like a real patriot if you live in a democratic state. If that's not cucked for you then I don't wanna know what is

If we lived in medieval age it was honorful. But dying now is cucked.

cucked as hell

why would you do that if you can't even get a partner

I'm pretty cynical. How often does a soldier actually die for his country?--

As opposed to dying for some corrupt deep state tranny swamp?
you mean dying for me :lul:

Cucked and idiotic if you are a make, that is rejected by society and treated like a cockroach. No reason to throw away your life for people that give zero fucks about you.

The social contract is gone, there is no reason to protect something that cant even give you the basic things in life.

Gigamegacuckedtoinfinityandbeyond
Every fucking ant that "dies for his country" needs to know that while he is fighting his generals and politicians will get all the praise while slurping cocktails in comfort