Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dutch model Doutzen Kroes destroys two myths about white women that are common here

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
1. Myth: "White women age horribly"

Recent video (two weeks old) of the 35 year old Dutch model Doutzen Kroes (born 25th of January 1985):

She is 35 years old and still a top-tier Stacy even in the beginning of the video before putting all that make up on and after she puts all that crap on, she is basically very close to her "prime".

Recent instagram pics:

Reality: "White women age horribly" only applies to white women who live unhealthy party lifestyle, drink, smoke, do drugs... If white women worry about their health and sleep enough, they have astronomically high SMV deep into 30s and beyond. "The Wall" is a massive cope if you live in Western countries where white women care about their health like certain parts of Western Europe. White women age horribly is more common for Eastern Europe and USA, but it's not the rule in nations where people live more healthy on average.

-1x-1.png

2. Myth: "High status white women don't date/marry BBC/Tyrones/ethnics"

03-doutzen-kroes-family-vogue-february-2018.jpg

Reality: "Just be ethnic" game works in Germanic countries even with statusmaxxed 10/10 stacies. Women like her give example to her female fans who want "exotic" boyfriends too.

If you're a bellow average white man living in countries where there are more men than women (due to extra competition from male migrants) and local white women live healthy and have astronomically high SMV deep into their 30s, it's so over for you. JBW doesn't mean anything in Western Europe.

Last edited:
Who cares. Fuck this cunt

"Reality: "White women age horribly" only applies to white women who live unhealthy party lifestyle, drink, smoke, do drugs... "

This is most white women in the West though? Average female in the US is overweight.

It's pretty rare for a foid in it's early twenties to not indulge in behaviour that ages them rapidly. This one is the exception not the rule.

Actually the number of true chads I see with worn out ex-Stacy's is honestly appalling. Not so much in NZ but in Australia you see it all the time

There's also Heidi Klum, she aged well and had (has?) a Tyrone boyfriend.

heidi-klum-seal-break-up.jpg

JBW doesn't exist in Europe.

"Reality: "White women age horribly" only applies to white women who live unhealthy party lifestyle, drink, smoke, do drugs... "

This is most white women in the West though? Average female in the US is overweight.

Like you said, IN THE US. Maybe that's true for America, but not so much in Western Europe. Look at the pic I posted about healthy lifestyles. USA is way bellow certain European countries.

Like you said, IN THE US. Maybe that's true for America, but not so much in Western Europe. Look at the pic I posted about healthy lifestyles. USA is way bellow certain European countries.
"In 2014 62% of adults in England were classified as overweight (a body mass index of 25 or above) or obese, compared to 53% 20 years earlier. More than two-thirds of men and almost six in 10 women are overweight or obese"

You are right though, in other Western European countries it might not be a problem... But in all honesty, who cares about them?

You are right though, in other Western European countries it might not be a problem... But in all honesty, who cares about them?

Those incels who live there I guess?

Also I think women live more healthy now in terms of booze and parties. In the age of Tinder they don't need to go to clubs anymore to get validation, they can just work out and post pics on instagram for beta cucks. The society also promotes this trend.

2. Myth: "High status white women don't date/marry BBC/Tyrones/ethnics"

03-doutzen-kroes-family-vogue-february-2018.jpg

Reality: "Just be ethnic" game works in Germanic countries even with statusmaxxed 10/10 stacies. Women like her give example to her female fans who want "exotic" boyfriends too.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

fake up and surgery plastic

Even though she aged well she's still mogged hard by her white teenage counterparts.

When you say ethnics, specify what you mean.
When I hear the word "ethnic", I think of Pajeet, not Chadaam

Cope man. This foid is a gigastacy and have layers of makeup.
And only an tall ethnic with good face can be good , but is not a common case. virtue signaling and making "racist white daddy angry"

Jfl if you believe the wall exists for women no matter how they look.

Jfl if you believe the wall exists for women no matter how they look.
The wall exists, but the consequences are far less than some redpillers believe.

The wall exists, but the consequences are far less than some redpillers believe.
It's not a wall, it's more like a steadily increasing headwind. But no foid is looking to fuck hundreds of guys, and every kind of foid is some Chad's fetish. So she will get what she wants no matter what.

JBW defo don't work in England. Just lol if you're a native of your own country in 2019

race traitor deserves death

JBW is the the biggest load of bullshit in human history.

There are virtually no white women dating/fucking white men anymore. Golddigging jungle gooks don't fucking count

JFL. Is there an elephantpill theory too?

doutzen-kroes-promo-fb.jpeg
there aren't many elephants on europe, but won't shock me if foids tryed to import them, they are probaly going to fuck squids and whales after that

there aren't many elephants on europe, but won't shock me if foids tryed to import them, they are probaly going to fuck squids and whales after that

She's fighting to save the elephants in Africa. I refuse to accept the dogpill, but I admit that the obsession of white women with animals is really insane.

Thanks for the cope help.

Sorry brother but I can't agree with you. She's an oddity like kate beckinsale. A combination of top tier genetics and the best life style money can buy for a stress free life.

When it comes to statistics it's better to look at the average population for a stronger case. The average women does age worse than their male or ethnic female counter part. The better question is why does it happen? Does the ethnic female in western society have a different lifestyle? Very unlikely. Genetics are everything.

The thing is even tho she looks great for 35.. she still looks old compared to a prime 18 year old.

Even though she aged well she's still mogged hard by her white teenage counterparts.

Cope. Supermodels like her receive insane ammount of validation worldwide and get paid crazy money for literally just existing. Hard to mog that.

If shes born in jan 1985 then she's no 35 ya dumb fuck. I'm 35 in dec. I was born in 84.

"In 2014 62% of adults in England were classified as overweight (a body mass index of 25 or above) or obese, compared to 53% 20 years earlier. More than two-thirds of men and almost six in 10 women are overweight or obese"

UK is the Fatman of Europe. Repressive environment if you're not in the upper half financially.

Who cares? Exceptions don’t disprove the norm
There's also Heidi Klum, she aged well and had (has?) a Tyrone boyfriend.

heidi-klum-seal-break-up.jpg

JBW doesn't exist in Europe.

I’ve seen recent pics of her. I would guess she’s in her early 40’s which isn’t too far off

Major cope thread, it's well knows facts that White women age horribly and that all women lose all SMV by age 30:

F2.large.jpg

Immigration benefits white men more than white women + immigrant males in Northwestern Europe are more likely to be incel than immigrant females:

Only three out of ten immigrant women and nearly two out of ten immigrant men were in relationships with Swedes after five years.

It's over for white women. The aging of Western populations combined with immigration is a double whammy for them, a kind of natural justice for their voluntarily low fertility rates.

Most white whores age like shit. Naturally there might be one or two exceptions.

1. Yes, too bad majority of womyn can't diet or exercise.
  2. It's a legit game, problem people here and there would never understand it. Majority of euro countries are a major propaganda.