Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

During studyhall yesterday people implied that they were having sex

Dream_explorer247

Dream_explorer247

I like hiking
-
I can't remember how it came up, but this guy look at another guy and was like "You want to tell us something Erin?" As a joke, implying Erin had sex before. Same thing with the girls, they were smiling and kinda laughing. Like hehe I don't know what you guys are talking about!!! Unbelievable, 9th graders are already having sex.
I knew that I was not normal, with having no friends, no girlfriend, never held hands, never hugged. But I thought that maybe at my age never kissing was pretty common. And never having sex was even more common and normal. Well aparently not only that they are already kissing, and they are already fucking. Crazy.

having no friends, no girlfriend, never held hands, never hugged. But I thought that maybe at my age never kissing was pretty common. And never having sex was even more common and normal. Well aparently not only that they are already kissing, and they are already fucking. Crazy.

Never fuck before marriage

this is why normalfags must be shot.

how 0ld r u?
15, 9th grander. Hopefully this forum doesn't ban me for being underage, because I've seen that you dislike youngcels. But when you see youngcels, they will at some point mention that have friends of some sort, which is just unbelieble. I am not like that lol. You can't be an incel and still have friends. At least thats how I think.

15, 9th grander. Hopefully this forum doesn't ban me for being underage, because I've seen that you dislike youngcels. But when you see youngcels, they will at some point mention that have friends of some sort, which is just unbelieble. I am not like that lol. You can't be an incel and still have friends. At least thats how I think.
You got grandfathered in. You shouldn't be here anyway little twat, you are ruining your own chances by soaking this toxicity up and personalizing it so deeply :feelsUgh:

How are you 15th and in the 9th grade??

majority of people I know are 14 in the 9th grade?? Unless he got held back a year or was just born really early in the year.
Plenty of other people who are 15 and in 9th grade and they were not held back. I don't see anything special about this.

You got grandfathered in. You shouldn't be here anyway little twat, you are ruining your own chances by soaking this toxicity up and personalizing it so deeply :feelsUgh:
I don't think so. Because I already know I am different from others. So I don't think this site is impacting me anyhow. I mean I just think it is nice to find a community of others like me. And anyways if you don't want me to be here, then what do you suggest? Do you think I haven't tried? I sure have and I have gotten rejected many times. Girls look at me strangely. I think I belong here.

nigga if I was 15 with the knowledge I have now I would ascend

WTF ARE U DOING YOU HAVE A CHANCE

also why do so many young people care about sex? I never gave a fuck about sex until i turned 18
Why do I care about sex? Because others my age are having it. I have a chance? I do not think so. Perhaps I could fake it, and a fat ugly girl perhaps could befriend me. But she would leave me right away, the moment she actually knows me. Hell even fat ugly girls seem to be taken. Everyone seems to be taken. And people can tell, I'm not normal. Because for gym, someone had to partner up with me, and when he was I saw him look at his friend with this look in his eye. Like "man I do not want to be with this guy" and his friend gave him a look of pity. Look of pity just because his friend had to be partnered up with me. Crazy, and anyways I don't even relate to anybody either. Everyone seems alien.
I don't understand why you think that just because I'm under 18, I have a chance.

also are you white/tall?

also are you white/tall?
I am white. And I know of the JBW rule but I don't think it applies to me
???????????????

What would you rate yourself (be honest)
Also your height weight race etc please
I would rate me as a 5. And no girl wants a 5. As they say mid. Ok now, you may hate me for the height, but I will be honest, hopefully I won't be banned. I'm 5'9 and 160 lbs. When you look at me, I suppose you won't be disgusted but there will be no attraction either. And also mentally I am definitely not well haha. I know people here hate on the mentalcels, but I genuinely believe something is wrong with me. No I did not take those retarded online mental illness tests. I can just tell. And mental illness I think runs in the family. My mom is well, has pretty bad mood swing. And my grandma has literally tried to kill herself on pills before. So yeah...

brutal

also how did you find the blackpill at such a young age?

Normally all incels at that age are still hopeful
I've been aware of my ugliness from a very young age + parental abuse made me black pilled about life in general so when I found out about black pill channels everything made perfect sense

Why is a 15 year old even here? not being rude, I just don't understand how a 15 year-old can already be an Incel when he isn't even legally able to vote or drink yet.

I mean seriously, a 15 year old being jaded about not having sex.

geez thats brutal
ye. I wanna NEETmaxx but my dad needs to die first so I can get the 500k life insurance but Idk if he's gonna die anytime soon.

Why is a 15 year old even here? not being rude, I just don't understand how a 15 year-old can already be an Incel when he isn't even legally able to vote or drink yet.
Well I am a loner, I sit alone at lunch, I have no friends. Never held hands, never hugged, never kissed and of course at my age is somewhat normal but still never had sex. So I thought I would fit in this community.

Well I am a loner, I sit alone at lunch, I have no friends. Never held hands, never hugged, never kissed and of course at my age is somewhat normal but still never had sex. So I thought I would fit in this community.
I understand, but being 15 is hardly an age where you start having an existential crisis about relationships. You aren't even finished puberty yet my bro.

I understand, but being 15 is hardly an age where you start having an existential crisis about relationships. You aren't even finished puberty yet my bro.
Hmm, well many people my age have at some point had a girlfriend, or a girl liked them. For me though, that never happened. Hell last year in 8th grade, like 4 diffrent girl at different times have said that they get a serial killer vibe from me. So if that says something...

depends if your a curry like me getting black pilled as soon as you can is the best possible action to make to prevent future rejections and humiliations. But if you're a 5'9 white 15 year old then yea you shouldn't be black pilled yet.

Btw do you play any sports or have any hobbies?

I was able to status maxx In middle school with basketball but my nigger father ruined that for me
No I don't. Although last year I did track and that did nothing. And I kind of disliked it, well not dislike but I felt nothing towards it. I am not a fan of sports I guess. I don't watch sports and I don't like playing sports.

Hmm, well many people my age have at some point had a girlfriend, or a girl liked them. For me though, that never happened. Hell last year in 8th grade, like 4 diffrent girl at different times have said that they get a serial killer vibe from me. So if that says something...
By comparison, I am in my twenties and well on my way to romantic failure (never had sex, never had a girlfriend, never had a proper job) if things keep going the way they are. I really don't think you should just write yourself off - in our teens we always have a little less perspective than we do in adulthood, that is the point I am making.

I also don't think you being here brooding will be helpful for you either. You are fifteen fucking years old bro, get online friends and game. Forget about romance until at least 18 or 19.

You are fifteen fucking years old bro, get online friends and game. Forget about romance until at least 18 or 19
I don't like people though. If I don't like people, then why am I talking about romance? Well my parents kind of implied that I should get involved like "how come you haven't had a girlfriend yet" I tried explaining to me parents and they wouldn't get it. Yeah yeah don't talk about the blackpill to normies but I did anyway.
I don't know, I guess I am kind of confused. I feel fine being alone most of time. But sometimes it hits. You know? It hits, and I'm like "Goddamn I feel so alone" It's strange.

If I shouldn't be, then why am I?
Cuz you either have high standards, you're a mentalcel, or you have a very ugly face. First option is most likely tbh. Just JBWmaxx and go for a rice foid.

Yeah, teen Chads and foids are fucking in high school while the rest of us keep thinking our onitis are innocent angels.

I don't like people though. If I don't like people, then why am I talking about romance? Well my parents kind of implied that I should get involved like "how come you haven't had a girlfriend yet" I tried explaining to me parents and they wouldn't get it. Yeah yeah don't talk about the blackpill to normies but I did anyway.
I don't know, I guess I am kind of confused. I feel fine being alone most of time. But sometimes it hits. You know? It hits, and I'm like "Goddamn I feel so alone" It's strange.
You don't like people, feel lonely, but are completely averse to finding a niche of friends online? do you not see the contradiction in your logic?

Also, your parents are being dumbasses, don't take it to heart.

Again, you can't really say you are a total romantic failure if you can count the amount of times you've touched yourself, ie fifteen years old.

Last edited:
Again, you can't really say you are a total romantic failure if you can count the amount of times you've touched yourself, ie fifteen years old.
Huh? I mean I can't count the amount of times I have jerked off...

youre 15 fuck off outta here
your balls dropped 2 years ago
IM TWENTY THREE YEARS OLD
mine dropped a decade ago

Lol pretty soon infants.is
So what do you suggest I do, if you don't want me here? I mean I like this place, this community. I don't see how I am negatively impacting it/ruining it in any way. I don't see why you would want me out.

JFL at this nigger

YOUR WHITE AND AVERAGE LOOKING
Idc if your not "mentally" well

We all aren't mentally well and if we had the opportunity to travel back in time and go back to our 15 year old selves we would in an instance

Wtf is wrong with you cunt?

Why dont you try to social circle maxx

You try to grow up with an abusive nigger family and not only that grow up as a curry

fuck u
I understand that many of you had traumatic childhood, but that still does not invalidate me. I have tried "social circle maxing" but it never worked. They would always exclude me from activities and not tell me if they are going to do something. And they laughed behind my back. So that is why I stopped interacting with them.

JFL at this nigger

YOUR WHITE AND AVERAGE LOOKING
Idc if your not "mentally" well

We all aren't mentally well and if we had the opportunity to travel back in time and go back to our 15 year old selves we would in a instant

Wtf is wrong with you cunt?

Why dont you try to social circle maxx

You try to grow up with an abusive nigger family and not only that grow up as a curry

fuck u
Agreed