Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dur Dur Dur I am a tall Normal Faggot that get's a date, How dare you for doubting me Dur Dur Dur

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Captain
★★★★★
what a retard lol clearly he was never an incel so what incels said never applied to him in the first place lmao fucking idiot

he was never ugly so he cant possibly understand the pain us incels feel :feelswhat:

he was never ugly so he cant possibly understand the pain us incels feel :feelswhat:
Yeah, a lot of Normies go through an "Incel Phase" these days so they can have that little rush of Euphoria and Excitement when they realize they're not Incel-tier in looks. Actually hate them more than the classic chad. :feelswhat:.

A date means nothing. Until the foid has your dick in her mouth, you can’t be sure of anything. His autism is showing :feelskek:

Does anyone remember a youngcel being doxxed? That's probably him. If not then the post is larp

According to his posts he's a 16 year old that found the blackpill, looksmaxxed, and now he has a date.
I'm not sure why he's mad at incels?

Does anyone remember a youngcel being doxxed? That's probably him. If not then the post is larp
Bleachcel? That was a while ago though.