Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumbest LonelyFans subscription headlines ("I subscribed to my aunt's OnlyFans")

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20221119 230226

I'm laughing so hard at all of these.

The husband who subscribed to his wife's channel is clearly an incel. But the man who confesses to looking at his mother's sister's OF or the toilet who discovered that her brother is jacking off to her are probably the funniest.

I started looking for these after someone shared a tweet of a toilet bragging about her son and all of his friends subscribing to her LonelyFans account.

The only value LonelyFans brings to this world is leaks.....

21 century in a nutshell.

The state of modern degeneracy and foid privilege, where it's fully normal for foids to expect a living income off of exploiting men into paying for such nonsense, even though other similar content is entirely free elsewhere; disgusting to see the types of subscriptions being done, but JFL at foids who whine about this as if it is morally wrong right after taking advantage of hypergamy and lonely sub 5 men's money to start a "career" on such a platform... :feelsUgh:

The foid you talk about bragging about such moral deviancy would be imprisoned or given the death penalty, in a society not corrupted by globohomo-supporting corporations and elites wishing to emasculate sub 5 men for their own agenda; a man talking about the same would be vilified and ostracized by most. :feelsclown:

The state of modern degeneracy and foid privilege, where it's fully normal for foids to expect a living income off of exploiting men into paying for such nonsense, even though other similar content is entirely free elsewhere; disgusting to see the types of subscriptions being done, but JFL at foids who whine about this as if it is morally wrong right after taking advantage of hypergamy and lonely sub 5 men's money to start a "career" on such a platform... :feelsUgh:

The foid you talk about bragging about such moral deviancy would be imprisoned or given the death penalty, in a society not corrupted by globohomo-supporting corporations and elites wishing to emasculate sub 5 men for their own agenda; a man talking about the same would be vilified and ostracized by most. :feelsclown:

this nigger