Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>dumbcel complains about all women being chad only >dumbcel posts women lusting after "Chad" >"Chad" is actually a normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
thumb_brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics-inside-the-nba-tnt-52419456.png

I'm not even 20 yet, i'm not betabuxxing lmao. I'm going to slay in clubs and bars.
It was just a joke referring back to how a redditcuck trying to "mock" incels once had a flair saying "wife thinks I'm chad."

You’re right. Why don’t I send pics of the most identifiable part of my body to an incel, who clearly is hostile towards me, on an incel website. What could possibly go wrong?
I think the reason you are getting a hostile reaction is that you are coming off as bragging and portraying a tone of "haha I'll be out of this place of losers soon, sucks to be you guys. Yeah I'm definitely going to ascend."

It's good that you are confident you'll ascend. But not every person here likes being reminded of the possibility that others can ascend and that people that were once incels will get laid. This is imo particularly because people that do that often throw incels under the bus and talk down to them. Similar things happen in manosphere groups. The guys down on their luck come there to vent and then once they are finished and start having more success in life they basically say "thanks for hearing me out but I think my luck is getting better now, lol maybe you guys should stop complaining about women and you'll get lucky like me." It doesn't feel good to be used like that. Moreover many people here they don't like it when guys that feel more sure they will ascend start coming off to them as more cocky and distancing themselves from people here and mentioning how they are going to eventually score.