Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>dumbcel complains about all women being chad only >dumbcel posts women lusting after "Chad" >"Chad" is actually a normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Many such cases!

thumb_brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics-inside-the-nba-tnt-52419456.png

No pic no care

I agree that he's far from 8/10

He's exactly one point away from being an 8/10
Lol life would be easy if he was as high as a 7. He's a 5.5 - 6/10, though it's hard to tell from a shaky low quality video. Definitely not a 7.
Also, "above a 7" isn't exactly one point away from 8.

Idk about that, but if he thinks the guy in the vid is a normie, then he probably underrates his own looks rating too...
Maby

@OverBeforeItBegan aren't you the teenager that made a thread saying he was gonna gymmaxx and slay pussy in spain even tho he doesn't even speak spanish? I might be mistaking you for another user

The guy getting his dick sucked there is a Chadlite
No lol. A not very much above average white guy. High-tier normie at best. Takes a lot more to be a Chadlite.

Maby

@OverBeforeItBegan aren't you the teenager that made a thread saying he was gonna gymmaxx and slay pussy in spain even tho he doesn't even speak spanish? I might be mistaking you for another user
I'm 20 in a few months. But yes.

OP wants to ascend soon. When you want that to happen you hold out hope that it isn't completely over for normies.
Saying only Chads get laid is a cope spread by people who never went to a bar/ club/ party.
Normies have no problems getting laid. 99% of "Chads" that get posted here are actually just normies. A Chad is someone with elite genetics, not some random 6'0 white guy whose face isn't deformed.

Saying only Chads get laid is a cope spread by people who never went to a bar/ club/ party.
They usually mean only chad gets laid without having to pay for it. That's stretching the truth too though. There's a spectrum between chads and normies and incels. Lower tier normies are closer to incels and them only being able to get laid through paying is mostly true for those type of normies.
They have no problems getting laid.
Normies still struggle. The payoff is worth it for them in the end but it isn't easy and they have a lot of competition and struggling they have to go through to keep a foid's attention.
99% of "Chads" that get posted here are actually just normies.
People do overrate guys here that do well with foids and underrate guys here that don't do well with foids so that's to be expected tbh
A Chad is someone with elite genetics, not some random 6'0 white guy whose face isn't deformed.
A random 6'0 white guy whose face isn't deformed is already up to at least chadlite levels according to RageAgainstTDL.

They usually mean only chad gets laid without having to pay for it. That's stretching the truth too though. There's a spectrum between chads and normies and incels. Lower tier normies are closer to incels and them only being able to get laid through paying is mostly true for those type of normies.

Normies still struggle. The payoff is worth it for them in the end but it isn't easy and they have a lot of competition and struggling they have to go through to keep a foid's attention.

People do overrate guys here that do well with foids and underrate guys here that don't do well with foids so that's to be expected tbh

A random 6'0 white guy whose face isn't deformed is already up to at least chadlite levels according to RageAgainstTDL.
mid - high-tier normies don't have problems. Sure, low-tier normies are going to struggle somewhat but in the end they still do alright.
You don't pay for casual sex. Fucking some whore at a club isn't betabuxxing unless you say that buying her a drink is. Even if you get a gf, paying for dinner isn't exactly betabuxxing in my book.

I'm going to ascend and slay this August if bars and clubs are open with no restrictions. I know I can. The only thing that can stop me is if we're really retarded enough as a species to waste another fucking summer because for some reason last year we decided no old person can die ever again.

OP wants to ascend soon. When you want that to happen you hold out hope that it isn't completely over for normies.

you can still beta bucks to ascend OP and then tell yourself that that makes you chad

I'm not even 20 yet, i'm not betabuxxing lmao. I'm going to slay in clubs and bars.
did that work out for you before? if not then its not gonna work out this time either.
and even if it did once it rarely will happen again

I'm going to ascend and slay this August if bars and clubs are open with no restrictions. I know I can.

I'm not even 20 yet, i'm not betabuxxing lmao. I'm going to slay in clubs and bars.
Omg you're so retarded man :lul: I really hope you can gather the little courage you have in your pussy heart and try to approach foids at those places in spain, and I hope you can remember this post when you find yourself alone and with blue balls at the break of dawn completely defeated in a corner lmao

did that work out for you before? if not then its not gonna work out this time either.
and even if it did once it rarely will happen again
Say what you want. It's going to happen. Just gotta stop being autistic and i'm working hard on it now. Along with looksmaxxing. Lots of time until August.

Omg you're so retarded man :lul: I really hope you can gather the little courage you have in your pussy heart and try to approach foids at those places in spain, and I hope you can remember this post when you find yourself alone and with blue balls at the break of dawn completely defeated in a corner lmao
It's not going to be me doing the approaching.

Say what you want. It's going to happen. Just gotta stop being autistic and i'm working hard on it now. Along with looksmaxxing. Lots of time until August.

It's not going to be me doing the approaching.
Dude srsly you're retarded as fuck. You're either trolling (in a retarded way) or you're gonna do what you say your gonna do and fail big time. I srsly don't think you're that attractive and I really hope you remember me when your stupid strategy goes to shit. Remember who told you you were retarded :lul:

Dude srsly you're retarded as fuck. You're either trolling (in a retarded way) or you're gonna do what you say your gonna do and fail big time. I srsly don't think you're that attractive and I really hope you remember me when your stupid strategy goes to shit. Remember who told you you were retarded :lul:
You can continue coping lol. I'll be the one slaying. If you want I can send you pics of my future slays outside of .co if you want to go into full rage mode because i'll be long gone from here by then and don't want to brag to the general .co populace.
Foids will be the ones approaching me. I'm not gonna do shit.

You can continue coping lol. I'll be the one slaying. If you want I can send you pics of my future slays outside of .co if you want to go into full rage mode because i'll be long gone from here by then and don't want to brag to the general .co populace.
Foids will be the ones approaching me. I'm not gonna do shit.
Why don't you send me pics of your face rn so I can tell whether you're full of shit or not

Why don't you send me pics of your face rn so I can tell whether you're full of shit or not
You’re right. Why don’t I send pics of the most identifiable part of my body to an incel, who clearly is hostile towards me, on an incel website. What could possibly go wrong?

You’re right. Why don’t I send pics of the most identifiable part of my body to an incel, who clearly is hostile towards me, on an incel website. What could possibly go wrong?
On a fake facebook account. You don't even have to use this username for confirmation, it can be a random word and number

On a fake facebook account. You don't even have to use this username for confirmation, it can be a random word and number
No lol. I don’t want my face circulating on incel websites or it being associated with incels at all. Jfl how you think i’m just going to doxx myself to some random person on an anonymous website.

No lol. I don’t want my face circulating on incel websites. Jfl how you think i’m just going to doxx myself to some random person on an anonymous website.
Well then rate the italian guy's face on a scale of 1-10 and then rate your own face

Well then rate the italian guy's face on a scale of 1-10 and then rate your own face
He’s around 6/10 in terms of being a white, college aged guy.

Not possible to rate yourself accurately.
and I still have a lot of looksmaxxing to do. I’ll be a different person in August even if it’s just softmaxxing.

He’s around 6/10 in terms of being a white, college aged guy.

Not possible to rate yourself accurately.
and I still have a lot of looksmaxxing to do. I’ll be a different person in August even if it’s just softmaxxing.
Would you say you'll be as good looking as that guy in August?

so it didnt work out before