Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dumbass normies. Up yours.

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Normies arent even reproducing. To do so you need to have 3 children, more than 2. Since individuals cant have 2,1 kids. Sometimes they get chad-pregnant cucked, sometimes they have 1 child and then the becky leaves, or they have 2 and then the becky leaves. If you have 3 children entirely your own, you´re not a normie, you´re chad-as women dont generally want as many as 3 kids with a normie, meaning 3 kids is a sign for chad status. Even betabuxxers DONT reproduce. If buxxers have between 0-2,49 kids on average, as they DO, they dont reproduce, since chads genes will overpower those normiegenes in society by simply having 2,5+ kids on average. HAHAHAHHAHA THEY DONT REALIZE THIS. They slave away for nothing. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The average number of children in the entire WORLD is 2,4 now. Meaning normies dont reproduce AT ALL. if chad has above 2,5 and normies below, then 2,4 may as well be 0. It IS 0.

niggers, spicks, sand niggers and curries sure as fuck reproduce a lot, though

No, they don't.

Only blacks are reproducing much above the replacement rate, even indians are below it

Which is why you shouldnt give society your labour until your woman has given you 3 kids. You shouldnt even work even if you´ve ascended or even had 1 or 2 kids. You havnt reproduced with just 2 kids. 2 is just replacement. There is no certainty that a woman wont leave you before 3 kids have been born. Hey, i just crunched the numbers and did the logics. This is why its important to have children early.

Last edited:
It makes ZERO sense to work before 3 kids. The hasidic jews even give couples 1 year honeymoon after their wedding (at 18). Its not 3 kids, but its something.

It makes ZERO sense to work before 3 kids. The hasidic jews even give couples 1 year honeymoon after their wedding (at 18). Its not 3 kids, but its something.
how do you suppose you feed the wife and 2 kids before your 3rd comes? shelter? running water? etc?

who is going to work to provide you this shit? the only way your theory of not working until you have 3 kids would ever be possible would be if there was a slave class. which there is, US. we're the fucking slave class jfl. so you theory is basically "be the landowner theory" jfl

how do you suppose you feed the wife and 2 kids before your 3rd comes? shelter? running water? etc?

who is going to work to provide you this shit? the only way your theory of not working until you have 3 kids would ever be possible would be if there was a slave class. which there is, US. we're the fucking slave class jfl. so you theory is basically "be the landowner theory" jfl
idk, but my theory is sound. Below 3 and u aint reprpducing. If you start working before then, your wife will leave you at 2 at the most. Its ingrained in women to leave normies after 2. Why else is like 1,9 the average number of kids today in normie families? and divorces so high. They´re playing normies. Having them think theyve reproduced. 3 vs 2= 3,1 1,9 -> 3,2 1,8 over time. They get swallowed up.

As they are getting richer, their numbers are going down.

idk, but my theory is sound. Below 3 and u aint reprpducing. If you start working before then, your wife will leave you at 2 at the most. Its ingrained in women to leave normies after 2. Why else is like 1,9 the average number of kids today in normie families? and divorces so high. They´re playing normies. Having them think theyve reproduced. 3 vs 2= 3,1 1,9 -> 3,2 1,8 over time. They get swallowed up.
how you suggest that by not working she then no longer want to leave you? because i think the opposite would be true.

My biological dad (anonymous sperm donor) had 6 children. I had a chad dad, but an ugly mother. I was a coin toss. Me and my brother are incels. Our half brother is chad. Our 3 half sisters are women, so, "chad".

how you suggest that by not working she then no longer want to leave you? because i think the opposite would be true.
You´ll still have a better job of reproducing with my theory. Below 3 is guaranteed 0. It may still be 0 if chads have more than 3 on average, but below 3 is 0. Whatever. I´d rather take my chances with my tactic than just working before or immediately after the first child. 2=0, not 2. Unless chads all of a sudden start having 1,9 kids. lul. When pigs fly.

Kids are overrated wine aunts and being gay is way cooler

When they say: throughout history, only 1/44 or 1/100 men reproduced, what they mean then, according to this theory, is that 1/ idk.. 1000, 3000 reproduced? I get now why they say the walking dead. The walking genetic dead.

No, they don't.

Only blacks are reproducing much above the replacement rate, even indians are below it
Only black Africans western blacks are barely at replacement levels.

You´ll still have a better job of reproducing with my theory. Below 3 is guaranteed 0. It may still be 0 if chads have more than 3 on average, but below 3 is 0. Whatever. I´d rather take my chances with my tactic than just working before or immediately after the first child. 2=0, not 2. Unless chads all of a sudden start having 1,9 kids. lul. When pigs fly.
if youre thinking by not working that means youll better be able to control what she does by being home 24/7, thats just never going to work out like that. she will constently be looking for a way out if for no other reason then you simply exhibiting that one behavioral trait. it would make her leave faster

"if youre thinking by not working that means youll better be able to control what she does by being home 24/7, thats just never going to work out like that" i never said that. My point is entirely "work-contribute to society only if guaranteed to reproduce" based. If she stops at 2 and leaves you or hinders pregnancy by pill/abortion, you have slaved away for nothing as your lineage is 100% genetically dead below 3 kids.

"it would make her leave faster". How fast she leaves doesnt matter, only the 3 does. Reaching it. Even if you´ve reached 2 you still havnt had children. 3 vs 2= 3,1 1,9 -> 3,2 1,8 over time. The genetic fight with others above 2.

genetic chads dont have to think this way, they´ll harem pop out kids if they WANT to. foids will try to make them.

people used to dream about things like "i want to do better than my parents, and have more kids than them" but that shit is long gone now

if you have a healthy mindset you would think about it too, like "wouldn't it be nice to find a decent girl and have 3 kids and cuck my dad who only had 1-2"
meanwhile soys are content to have 0 kids even if they have the ideal relationship, money, etc

also, in these times, you arguably need more than 2.1 or even 2.5 kids, as the odds of your child becoming an incel or tranny or feminist and never breeding are higher than they have ever been

Not working prior to 3 kids is the ONLY! leverage a man has. Or she´ll stop at 2 and leave/pill/abort

people used to dream about things like "i want to do better than my parents, and have more kids than them" but that shit is long gone now

if you have a healthy mindset you would think about it too, like "wouldn't it be nice to find a decent girl and have 3 kids and cuck my dad who only had 1-2"
meanwhile soys are content to have 0 kids even if they have the ideal relationship, money, etc

also, in these times, you arguably need more than 2.1 or even 2.5 kids, as the odds of your child becoming an incel or tranny or feminist and never breeding are higher than they have ever been
My mum and her 4 siblings, all boomers, has 1,4 on average. 1,2,2,2,0-7/5=1,4. Genetic dead ends. Their DNA DIED. But they´re too dumb to realize. The endless lineage of mothers and father before them, their lineage-> dead. forever. I say dumb, because they all had mates. They CHOSE to have less than 3 kids.

My mum and her 4 siblings, all boomers, has 1,4 on average. 1,2,2,2,0-7/5=1,4. Genetic dead ends. Their DNA DIED. But they´re too dumb to realize. The endless lineage of mothers and father before them, their lineage-> dead. forever.
it's over if you do that

another thing normies do, have 1 child with problems, and decide that's it, no more children forever

it's over if you do that

another thing normies do, have 1 child with problems, and decide that's it, no more children forever
THEY FUCKING CHOSE TO GENETICALLY DIE. ITS INSANE. ITS BONKERS. Their lineage had existed for eternity prior. Even if those 7 kids they have have like 3 kids each, its over. As you say. You wont catch up to other races who didnt take that single generational birthing break. Some of those 7 kids may revive THEIR genes, a new mix, as we are all different, but they died. Those 5 siblings. Dead.

Why even reproduce at all? :incel:

Even my uncle, an owner of 200 hectares of land, has only 2 kids. 2 daughters. genetically dead.

THEY FUCKING CHOSE TO GENETICALLY DIE. ITS INSANE. ITS BONKERS. Their lineage had existed for eternity prior. Even if those 7 kids they have have like 3 kids each, its over. As you say. You wont catch up to other races who didnt take that single generational birthing break. Some of those 7 kids may revive THEIR genes, a new mix, as we are all different, but they died. Those 5 siblings. Dead.
giga IQ'd

They have 4 ways of limiting your offspring to 2 (0). 1. Leaving you. 2.Pill 3.Abortion 4.Chad-pregnancy-cucking you:getting pregnant with chad while your not looking and then saying its yours. FOUR ways. If you think they wont attempt even 1 of them once you have 2 children with her, ur naive. Thats why u cant give the state ur labour before she´given u 3. Then u´ve wasted years. And you cant drop her and take a new woman to reach 3, cause "polygamy" (handing down a used older wife, since all men deserve virgins) ruins societies and you and your children as well in a chain-reaction of bad events. In ways that in future generations will make those 3 children and their descendants 0.

Last edited:
Got to thinking about the stark children in game of thrones. Robb dies, Jon isnt a stark so he doesnt count. Robbs child dies in the stomach in the red wedding. Arya says she wont bear children, that she wants to go adventure instead of marrying gendry. Rickon dies. Bran becomes a paraplegic and probably sterile. Only sansa remains. 1/ 5 trueborn starks. Main family of the stark lineage dead. Lannisters dead, martells dead, tyrells dead, greyjoys dead, baratheons dead (sub 3 again), tullys dead (catelyns brother lives and marries but again sub 3 that generation), robin arryn seems to be the only son, dead. Not a very fertile bunch huh, the westerosi. Seems like the dothraki will take over... hmm.. irl much? They just wanna push low birthrate to the viewers. in reality the nobility has 3 kids at least. Their women let them.