Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dumbass female cop fails to arrest man by herself, becomes desperate and end up shooting his mother

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

God damn I want to kill that bitch.

Invaded his home, tried to take him by herself and obviously failed over and over again because women are weak and stupid, asks for backup obviously since she is a parasite and waste of tax payer money and need MEN to solve her problems for her, the bastard cop comes and kick man in the head.

And by seeing her arms I can tell she is also a fatass pig.

A woman got killed by another woman...muh patriarchy.

Im not going to watch this disturbing shit.

A foid eliminating another foid? Well at least there's one less foid in the world now.

Stupid cunts have no business "protecting" people. The dumb bitch could've just waited for the backup whiteknight cuck instead of thinking she can overpower a man by herself. Femoid emotions and egos are so fragile, even an autistic drunk can drive them nuts.

holy fuck @ the whiteknight cuck kicking this guy in the face and cursing him out. Right after the foid shot his mom too.

holy fuck @ the whiteknight cuck kicking this guy in the face and cursing him out. Right after the foid shot his mom too.
I hope that cowardly faggot gets tied up and covered in honey, then eaten by wild boars.

40 yr old still living with his mom based tbh

This is why female cops, firefighters, are such a joke JFL. She even admits herself that hes stronger than her.

Why did cucks ever allow foid cops and firefighters? :feelsseriously:

We all know what would have happened if the backup came 5 min later. Dumb cunt

god that police was trash
- ruined their house
- assaulted him physically
- shoot his mother to death
- now he will go to jail for years or longer

yes, that 10 USD from purse was worth it

- ruined their house

Just fuck cops.

Always remember they are literally not there to help you, but only to protect the ownership structure of the status quo.

Nothing more than mercenaries, really.

Women ruin everything
full

Lmao at female police. They are weak and retards they can't protect shit

God damn I want to kill that bitch.

Invaded his home, tried to take him by herself and obviously failed over and over again because women are weak and stupid, asks for backup obviously since she is a parasite and waste of tax payer money and need MEN to solve her problems for her, the bastard cop comes and kick man in the head.

And by seeing her arms I can tell she is also a fatass pig.

Gee if only the richest nation in the WOLRD had better methods of detaining suspects in domestic situations like this, besides a fucking taser. Some departments use bean bags to take down gang members, others don't have that type of shit. You should be blaming the department or the county for lack of funding or whatever

Lmao at female police. They are weak and retards they can't protect shit
They are just incubators playing dress up. LARPing as competent, reliable police officers (men).

Just fuck cops.

Always remember they are literally not there to help you, but only to protect the ownership structure of the status quo.

they join it for the money, not for "society's well being and protection".

they join it for the money, not for "society's well being and protection".
Ye. Guess what. Police used to join forces with striking wagecucks. What happened? Bosses told the government to pay the police more.

This should be marked Lifefuel. A woman died and a woman killed her. Win win.

Only someone who wanted humanity to fail and suffer allowed sluts to work outside their house. You CAN NOT justify sluts working as police officers, firefighters, soldiers, judges...etc, it goes against common fucking sense. Fucking look at them, wherever they fucking go, they ruin everything, a man is better suited for the job, regardless.

>Female police btw

Female cops are very trigger happy because they know that if any male perpetrator manages to put their hands on them they are as good as dead. For them their side arm is not the last resort it is the ONLY resort.

Feminism is stupidity personified, and dangerous stupidity at that since who knows how many people died because of those fem cop's skittishness and incompetence.

Why the fuck do they send a female cop alone. Everybody knows female cops only exist so that women can't complain. They are not real cops.

I would be mighty scared if I was a criminal and some girl told me to "come down here". :feelsseriously:

Government doing what government does best

Holy fuck that Spartan kick was epic :D

Female cop: Unable to arrest the guy over a ten minute period. Shoots random people, almost cries. Happy to be alive in the end.

Male cop: Does a karate kick, punches the guy and arrests him within 10 seconds.

Female cop: Unable to arrest the guy over a ten minute period. Shoots random people, almost cries. Happy to be alive in the end.

Male cop: Does a karate kick, punches the guy and arrests him within 10 seconds.

She also told him she got shot lmao, what a dumb hoe.

Why didn't she just wait for the backup that was on the way? She had to know she couldn't overpower him. I mean, he wasn't going anywhere.

Government doing what government does best
Our tax money at work.
That guy was a faggot. I bet he couldn't take him one on one with his fat jiggly ass.
Why didn't she just wait for the backup that was on the way? She had to know she couldn't overpower him. I mean, he wasn't going anywhere.
She wanted to prove to him how empowered wahmen are without the help of men.

She wanted to prove to him how empowered wahmen are.

Pretty much. I mean, think about for a second what kind of mentality would even make a woman wanna try to be a cop.

Is she wearing a gorilla suit. Damn her arms are hairier than mine.

American cops are such trigger-happy fuckwits. Men and women.

Look at our fine British Police Officers:

Pretty much. I mean, think about for a second what kind of mentality would even make a woman wanna try to be a cop.
There's no point for a foid to become a cop. They can't protect anyone and they're worse than useless. They're only there to oppress sub6 men and wear the title of being "bad ass" to their low iq feminist friends.
They can't even pass fireman tests and yet are made firefighters anyway. It would be justice if stories come out about fat women dying in fires because female firefighters couldn't budge their fat asses.
I don't get how they can cope so hard thinking they're equal to men when they don't have to meet the same standards or responsibilities, and they're clearly weaker and dumber.

The man was obviously mentally challenged and she handled the whole scenario poorly.

There was a good video on youtube about female firefighters but the channel was deleted a long time ago, the video was saved and uploaded by another but I can't find it. I did however find this delusional broad saying men and women are equal in sports and talking about ending "gender segregation":

:dafuckfeels::feelskek:

Feminists need to start calling themselves copeminists.
edit did find it

I remember seeing that when I used to watch MRA videos. They can't do a quarter of the work men do yet they demand to be paid the same, jfl.

Fuck these fat pig fucks and that fat whiteknight faggot.

- ruined their house

yup never call cops on family members unless your 100% fine with them dying or being fucked forever and ever.

Just fuck cops.

Confirmed!

Man, I had something like this happen to me before. Lmao, besides my mom being shot.

What was the mans crime again

why did the fat pigs not use a taser?

Female cops are very trigger happy because they know that if any male perpetrator manages to put their hands on them they are as good as dead. For them their side arm is not the last resort it is the ONLY resort.

USA is such a garbage dump. Glad I don't live there.

Dick cop plays MMA on the drunk after a fat bitch shot his mom. Fuck this earth. I hope the male cop dies a sick death. The guy was clearly intoxicated and he could have injured him.

Dick cop plays MMA on the drunk after a fat bitch shot his mom. Fuck this earth. I hope the male cop dies a sick death. The guy was clearly intoxicated and he could have injured him.
they dont care they live for that shit to harm people with their power

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back