Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dumbass female cop fails to arrest man by herself, becomes desperate and end up shooting his mother

What was the mans crime again

He didn't respect her "authority". As retarded as this woman was, defying cops is the fastest way to get yourself shot, because once they are alerted you may give them trouble that's when they go into self-preservation mode. Shoot first, ask questions later, that kind of stuff. Cops are actually TRAINED to react this way, so it's not even a matter of incompetence.

That said, this idiot didn't even try to reason with the guy or deescalate the situation. The man did not obviously have full control of his faculties she shouldn't have expected to be able to intimidate him or order him around, she should have just tried to pacify him until her partner arrived. It's obvious this woman actually took her LARP seriously and to give some overgrown child license to carry a firearm is bound to lead to disaster at some point.

Last edited:
Dick cop plays MMA on the drunk after a fat bitch shot his mom. Fuck this earth. I hope the male cop dies a sick death. The guy was clearly intoxicated and he could have injured him.

He had no idea what was happening, and the way he walked in with his gun drawn means he probably heard the shots from outside too, and then saw the foid cop on the floor so he instinctively sprung into action.

Last edited:
That mother did not deserve that. I actually feel kind of bad for once.

I watch the video and the female cop wasn't even trying to aim. Looks like she was trying to do some GTA shit and thought she had a visible crosshair.

Lowering standards in job fields, so foids can have "equality".
This is what you get.

> Woohoo a foid got shot
What if she was the one paying for that dude's house and the only person he interacted with? What if he was a mentalcel? This board is ridiculous sometimes. You will throw a bro in jail and on the streets just to satisfy your foid bloodlust

Women ruin everything
full

And the cops pull a pikachu face wondering why people hate them so much.

Whoever said cops are just mercenaries is spot on.

ACAB

Useless Ameripigs can't even arrest an unarmed man without having to unholster their weapons.

The shot seemingly didn't kill his mother. I didn't google the incident so I cant be sure. The main point I want to make though is that the man most likely had autism or something wrong. He was just trying to do what he knew. Listen to those that are nice to him. It's not fair when some random person comes to your home and starts grabbing you to make you do what they want. Also I feel jail is not the place to send someone with autism. What should of happend was a fine for theft and place him under house arrest. This foid cop blew things out of proportion. He was willing to do as she asked as long as she didn't make him. She should be apprehended for this in my opinion

Women should not be serving in the police force and the person who allowed it should be in prison getting BBC's to his belly

He's literally just touching her harms and she's squeeling like a pig getting his eyes his eyes goudged out
Aryan Brotherhood BWCs too
Agreed.BWC mogs hard

He's literally just touching her harms and she's squeeling like a pig getting his eyes his eyes goudged out

Agreed.BWC mogs hard
hello

Female police officer jfl

Sad that a dude lost his mom and probably only friend. His dad or uncle probably diddled him at 4 and hopefully rots in hell. He tried the alcohol cope and THE LAW came in and fucked it all up. This is why atheism seems so appealing to me. But hehe a foid died so it's all good. Sick fucks

The empathetic gender

Im not going to watch this disturbing shit.
Another day in burgerland
Typical uneducated, low iq donut with 0 empathy. Obviously the guy is disturbed, but all she can see is muh authorituh being undermined. Guy isn't violent or running away and she just does her best to get him more riled up so he's more likely to do those things. Dumb bitch won't get in trouble either
Shit like this is potent immigrationfuel. Fuck the US
Stupid cunts have no business "protecting" people. The dumb bitch could've just waited for the backup whiteknight cuck instead of thinking she can overpower a man by herself. Femoid emotions and egos are so fragile, even an autistic drunk can drive them nuts.
Female cops are so desperate to prove themselves, they make dumbass decisions like agitating a non violent drunk guy and trying to arrest him by yourself when the backup is minutes away.

Last edited:
Can we make this negative inhib stud our new saint? He was told he was under arrest and said fuck I'm going upstairs. Fuck that dumb fat foid with a uniform and badge. When marshal law comes we'll see how tough you donut eating scum really are. "I make a living of taking people's freedom away welcome to THE LAW". Fat cunt. "I was shot". Kill pigs (in minecrap). Hope guyger is the first

Dude lost his mom. Once that fat cunt with a badge shot her it was on!

Last edited:
Female cops are so desperate to prove themselves, they make dumbass decisions like agitating a non violent drunk guy and trying to arrest him by yourself when the backup is minutes away.

All cops suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back