Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dumb white foid can't leave her abusive thugmaxxed Tyrone for years, they have a kid together. He finally abducts and kills her.

blacks cannot be incel.

white women will do ANYTHING to get with a black guy, doesn't matter if he has a prison record and no job and beats them

Dumb coal burner got what she signed up for.

I was driving home the other day and my phone started exploding with Amber Alert notifications. For non-American-cels - that's a cell broacast that is pushed by the carrier to all cellphones in a specific area if something crazy is happening (e.g. a storm alert, hurricane watch etc.). Amber alert is a notification when a child gets abducted. Historically, 9 out of 10 Amber alerts are simple custody disputes with no real abduction, but looks like this one ended up being a little more than that.

Today I ran into a post in a local cuckbook page and I literally SMH in disbelief.

View attachment 466490

There was then a huuuuuge post from her mom. You can read it through below, if you want, but I will spare you from reading through this utter BS and just give you some highlights:

1) Dumb foid falls in love with thugmaxxed Tyrone. He is an alcoholic, starts to beat her, steal things from her and abuse her literally from Day 1. This was well before 2019.
2) What the foid does? You have 1 guess. Annnnd... you are right! She decides to get preggo from the dude to pass his Tyrone genes to her offspring!
3) Everyone in her family tells her she's nuts and gives up on her. Her stupid foid mom keeps helping her as she thinks it was DUM HER CHOICE.
4) Tyrone keeps beating her after the kid is born. She moves across the country, "decides" to leave him ... and...
5) And you are right again - as soon as he calls and tells her how much he missed her, she jumps on a plane and flies across the whole fucking country again (from New Jersey to Arizona) to see Tyrone.
6) Of course he beats her yet again, locks her up in a bathroom and threatens to kill her and their son. She manages to text her mom, her mom calls the cops, Tyrone gets arrested, she goes back to New Jersey
7) Apparently two years later she gets back in touch with Tyrone, he comes to New Jersey, takes her and their son and vanishes.
8) A few days later her body is found in Tennessee. Yep, fucking Tennessee, another 800 miles south from New Jersey.
9) Her family starts TWO GoFundmes and runs the whole fucking show with her death.
Icing 1 to the cake: based on her sister's social media, her kid is clearly dark. Another Tyrone.
Icing 2 to the cake: Between 6 and 7 above she was probably supposed to hide and start a new life after almost being killed. Instead she has a whole social media presence everywhere (FB, IG, TikTok) under her real name.

I am literally speechless. She's clearly a typical white trash and not a goddess, but visually she's not ugly, she's not even a landwhale. Nowadays with her face alone she could have had almost any dude she could've dreamt of. I'm not even talking about Tinder - she would've instantly gotten hundreds of right swipes. Yet she decides to stay with the guy who beats her and threatens to kill her.

Of course, some rare comments pointing out that she could've just stood up and left AT ANY TIME are met with hatred and "don't you dare say this to a grieving mother".

Tell me it's not entirely fucked up?... JBB theory in action? How much resources (cops nationwide, medics, court system, CPS etc etc.) is already wasted (and more WILL be wasted on the offspring now) JUST because a foid is so dumb that she sees a BBC and jumps on it without even thinking what could be next?

I don't want to walk with people like her on the same planet, is there another planet by any chance where I can move to????

The nigger isn’t even a Tyrone
Proof dark triad>Everything

Hope she gets gangraped in hell by the minions of Satan

And nothing of value was lost

Hey Incel Tears wouldn’t you fuckin bozos consider THIS nigger a prime example of this mysterious “great personality” that we’re all supposed to have in order to attract a woman?:feelswhere:

You fuckin clowns. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I was driving home the other day and my phone started exploding with Amber Alert notifications. For non-American-cels - that's a cell broacast that is pushed by the carrier to all cellphones in a specific area if something crazy is happening (e.g. a storm alert, hurricane watch etc.). Amber alert is a notification when a child gets abducted. Historically, 9 out of 10 Amber alerts are simple custody disputes with no real abduction, but looks like this one ended up being a little more than that.

Today I ran into a post in a local cuckbook page and I literally SMH in disbelief.

View attachment 466490

There was then a huuuuuge post from her mom. You can read it through below, if you want, but I will spare you from reading through this utter BS and just give you some highlights:

1) Dumb foid falls in love with thugmaxxed Tyrone. He is an alcoholic, starts to beat her, steal things from her and abuse her literally from Day 1. This was well before 2019.
2) What the foid does? You have 1 guess. Annnnd... you are right! She decides to get preggo from the dude to pass his Tyrone genes to her offspring!
3) Everyone in her family tells her she's nuts and gives up on her. Her stupid foid mom keeps helping her as she thinks it was DUM HER CHOICE.
4) Tyrone keeps beating her after the kid is born. She moves across the country, "decides" to leave him ... and...
5) And you are right again - as soon as he calls and tells her how much he missed her, she jumps on a plane and flies across the whole fucking country again (from New Jersey to Arizona) to see Tyrone.
6) Of course he beats her yet again, locks her up in a bathroom and threatens to kill her and their son. She manages to text her mom, her mom calls the cops, Tyrone gets arrested, she goes back to New Jersey
7) Apparently two years later she gets back in touch with Tyrone, he comes to New Jersey, takes her and their son and vanishes.
8) A few days later her body is found in Tennessee. Yep, fucking Tennessee, another 800 miles south from New Jersey.
9) Her family starts TWO GoFundmes and runs the whole fucking show with her death.
Icing 1 to the cake: based on her sister's social media, her kid is clearly dark. Another Tyrone.
Icing 2 to the cake: Between 6 and 7 above she was probably supposed to hide and start a new life after almost being killed. Instead she has a whole social media presence everywhere (FB, IG, TikTok) under her real name.

I am literally speechless. She's clearly a typical white trash and not a goddess, but visually she's not ugly, she's not even a landwhale. Nowadays with her face alone she could have had almost any dude she could've dreamt of. I'm not even talking about Tinder - she would've instantly gotten hundreds of right swipes. Yet she decides to stay with the guy who beats her and threatens to kill her.

Of course, some rare comments pointing out that she could've just stood up and left AT ANY TIME are met with hatred and "don't you dare say this to a grieving mother".

Tell me it's not entirely fucked up?... JBB theory in action? How much resources (cops nationwide, medics, court system, CPS etc etc.) is already wasted (and more WILL be wasted on the offspring now) JUST because a foid is so dumb that she sees a BBC and jumps on it without even thinking what could be next?

I don't want to walk with people like her on the same planet, is there another planet by any chance where I can move to????

Very likely that any white guy gave her a chance.
Again. Whitecel=Tyrone in terms of SMV levels.

[Daily lifefuel]

JBB theory strikes again.

Yeah people on here love saying JBW JBW but I hardly ever see an ugly white guy with a hot nonwhite woman. Usually they are looksmatched. Meanwhile attractive white girls are bedding these ugly subhuman unemployed addicted niggers.

View attachment 466490

look like joe frazier was still alive and making small tyrones

Personality detector not found

7) Apparently two years later she gets back in touch with Tyrone

TBH for our purposes I would just forget about this foid and pretend she never existed, instead of obsess over her.
If she has any value as a warning tale it would be for young girls, but how do we get the message out to them?
That's the problem here: these blackpills aren't going where they are most needed.

Good. Toll paid.

Coal burners are a meme and mentally ill from the get go. Whenever a story pops up of a girl getting raped/killed/fucking a dog/doing some insane shit, I assume her SO is a nigger.

much like autism, coal burning is not by itself. It is accompanied by a whole host of mental illness and poor genetics

Hey Incel Tears wouldn’t you fuckin bozos consider THIS nigger a prime example of this mysterious “great personality” that we’re all supposed to have in order to attract a woman?:feelswhere:

You fuckin clowns. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If you simp for the chimp and treat him like a pimp, eventually you’ll end up limp

women are fucking stupid
Supreme IQs all around.

It's amazing low little concern for the future these coal burners have. Long-term thinking is worrying about whether your kids will be subhuman mulattos. The short term is literally just thinking for a second about your personal safety in the presence of this violent thug, but she can't even do that. Toll paid, I suppose.