Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dumb white foid can't leave her abusive thugmaxxed Tyrone for years, they have a kid together. He finally abducts and kills her.

S

Sub8

Greycel
2d 6h 12m
geocentristcel said:
yup even most blackpillers dont want to admit it because of the implications :blackpill:
The problem is that looks and personality are intertwined.

Many of the hormones and childhood environmental factors that control for looks also control for personality, not just in the short term fluctuations but also the hormones expressed while we were in the womb.

At first glance he looks like an ugly bloated thug.

But Compare him to a black self proclaimed incel (FaceAndLMS):

Notice the shorter midface on the Tyrone, the result of healthier childhood development. A longer midface is the result of frequent breathing through ones nose during development (Less upwards pressure on the mid face, see Wolf's Law). The frequent breathing is caused by poorer health and always being stuffed up because your immune system is always struggling to fight off some disease.

One major factor that may have lead to increased testosterone in the development of the Tyrone is greater health both in the womb and during childhood development. Because testosterone diverts biological resources away from the immune system and puts an individual at greater risk of physical confrontation with another male it's often only high in males with greater health and capacity to win a fight. Nature is intelligent.

Imagine FaceAndLMS fighting with the Tyrone. Face would likely be destroyed. His head would be smashed and would die.

Face isn't dumb, he tries to emulate dark triad when talking to women, he intentionally makes his voice deeper, talks slowly and tries to move as if he's holding more aggression. He had some old pickup videos, not sure if they're still on his channel or not.

But women can see through his deception instantly. Partly because because his hormonal and biological systems won't allow him to fully act like that and pieces of his true personality will slip through the cracks, but mostly because they can instantly see his personality by looking at him for all the reasons I've mentioned.

It's the same for me. People can instantly see from my physical features that I'm not a thug or violent or aggressive, and it disgusts women. It doesn't matter how much I try to force myself to "act" the part, everyone knows the truth in a split second from looking at me and the fact that I'm deceptively pretending to be something I'm not weirds people out even more and they instantly run away. I don't pretend any more but it's just to illustrate the point, that personality is something you see instantly reflected in physical appearance because of the hormones expressed during early and childhood development that also shaped the development of the brain and personality.

Last edited:
geocentristcel

geocentristcel

Banned
-
13d 13h 10m
Sub8 said:
The problem is that looks and personality are intertwined.

Many of the hormones and childhood environmental factors that control for looks also control for personality, not just in the short term fluctuations but also the hormones expressed while we were in the womb.

At first glance he looks like an ugly bloated thug.

But Compare him to a black self proclaimed incel (FaceAndLMS):

View attachment 471868

Notice the shorter midface on the Tyrone, the result of healthier childhood development. A longer midface is the result of frequent breathing through ones nose during development (Less upwards pressure on the mid face, see Wolf's Law). The frequent breathing is caused by poorer health and always being stuffed up because your immune system is always struggling to fight off some disease.

One major factor that may have lead to increased testosterone in the development of the Tyrone is greater health both in the womb and during childhood development. Because testosterone diverts biological resources away from the immune system and puts an individual at greater risk of physical confrontation with another male it's often only high in males with greater health and capacity to win a fight. Nature is intelligent.

Imagine FaceAndLMS fighting with the Tyrone. Face would likely be destroyed. His head would be smashed and would die.

Face isn't dumb, he tries to emulate dark triad when talking to women, he intentionally makes his voice deeper, talks slowly and tries to move as if he's holding more aggression. He had some old pickup videos, not sure if they're still on his channel or not.

But women can see through his deception instantly. Partly because because his hormonal and biological systems won't allow him to fully act like that and pieces of his true personality will slip through the cracks, but mostly because they can instantly see his personality by looking at him for all the reasons I've mentioned.

It's the same for me. People can instantly see from my physical features that I'm not a thug or violent or aggressive, and it disgusts women. It doesn't matter how much I try to force myself to "act" the part, everyone knows the truth in a split second from looking at me and the fact that I'm deceptively pretending to be something I'm not weirds people out even more and they instantly run away. I don't pretend any more but it's just to illustrate the point, that personality is something you see instantly reflected in physical appearance because of the hormones expressed during early and childhood development that also shaped the development of the brain and personality.
dark triad is the great equalizer just because you can't be convincingly threatening doesn't mean other incels can't.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★★★★
59d 6h 23m
Of Manlets and Men said:
This falls under the category of "literally too stupid to live." The Darwin Award was probably conferred on her at birth, it just took some time to play out.
She still reproduced :feelskek: So much for natural selection.

S

Sub8

Greycel
2d 6h 12m
geocentristcel said:
dark triad is the great equalizer just because you can't be convincingly threatening doesn't mean other incels can't.
True, LooksMaxing and ThugMaxing should be tried by all incels.

I will get a bunch of tats if I can ever afford them.

refmd

refmd

awol
★★★★
7d 3h 57m
blacks cannot be incel.

white women will do ANYTHING to get with a black guy, doesn't matter if he has a prison record and no job and beats them

Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
24d 9h 29m
Kamikaze said:
Just bloatmaxx thuggmaxx.

Poor angel. Her personality detector mustve been made in China.

falloverlife

falloverlife

Awaiting the retribution
5h 2m
Dumb coal burner got what she signed up for.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 5m
childhoodmemories said:
I was driving home the other day and my phone started exploding with Amber Alert notifications. For non-American-cels - that's a cell broacast that is pushed by the carrier to all cellphones in a specific area if something crazy is happening (e.g. a storm alert, hurricane watch etc.). Amber alert is a notification when a child gets abducted. Historically, 9 out of 10 Amber alerts are simple custody disputes with no real abduction, but looks like this one ended up being a little more than that.

Today I ran into a post in a local cuckbook page and I literally SMH in disbelief.

View attachment 466490

There was then a huuuuuge post from her mom. You can read it through below, if you want, but I will spare you from reading through this utter BS and just give you some highlights:

1) Dumb foid falls in love with thugmaxxed Tyrone. He is an alcoholic, starts to beat her, steal things from her and abuse her literally from Day 1. This was well before 2019.
2) What the foid does? You have 1 guess. Annnnd... you are right! She decides to get preggo from the dude to pass his Tyrone genes to her offspring!
3) Everyone in her family tells her she's nuts and gives up on her. Her stupid foid mom keeps helping her as she thinks it was DUM HER CHOICE.
4) Tyrone keeps beating her after the kid is born. She moves across the country, "decides" to leave him ... and...
5) And you are right again - as soon as he calls and tells her how much he missed her, she jumps on a plane and flies across the whole fucking country again (from New Jersey to Arizona) to see Tyrone.
6) Of course he beats her yet again, locks her up in a bathroom and threatens to kill her and their son. She manages to text her mom, her mom calls the cops, Tyrone gets arrested, she goes back to New Jersey
7) Apparently two years later she gets back in touch with Tyrone, he comes to New Jersey, takes her and their son and vanishes.
8) A few days later her body is found in Tennessee. Yep, fucking Tennessee, another 800 miles south from New Jersey.
9) Her family starts TWO GoFundmes and runs the whole fucking show with her death.
Icing 1 to the cake: based on her sister's social media, her kid is clearly dark. Another Tyrone.
Icing 2 to the cake: Between 6 and 7 above she was probably supposed to hide and start a new life after almost being killed. Instead she has a whole social media presence everywhere (FB, IG, TikTok) under her real name.

I am literally speechless. She's clearly a typical white trash and not a goddess, but visually she's not ugly, she's not even a landwhale. Nowadays with her face alone she could have had almost any dude she could've dreamt of. I'm not even talking about Tinder - she would've instantly gotten hundreds of right swipes. Yet she decides to stay with the guy who beats her and threatens to kill her.

Of course, some rare comments pointing out that she could've just stood up and left AT ANY TIME are met with hatred and "don't you dare say this to a grieving mother".

Tell me it's not entirely fucked up?... JBB theory in action? How much resources (cops nationwide, medics, court system, CPS etc etc.) is already wasted (and more WILL be wasted on the offspring now) JUST because a foid is so dumb that she sees a BBC and jumps on it without even thinking what could be next?

I don't want to walk with people like her on the same planet, is there another planet by any chance where I can move to????

The nigger isn’t even a Tyrone
RecessedChinCel said:
Proof dark triad>Everything

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
78d 19h 0m
Hope she gets gangraped in hell by the minions of Satan

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
43d 6h 45m
Kamikaze said:
Her personality detector mustve been made in China.
Holy kek this legit made me laugh out loud:feelsdevil:

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
36d 8h 49m
And nothing of value was lost

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★
53d 17h 35m
Fat Link said:
Hey Incel Tears wouldn’t you fuckin bozos consider THIS nigger a prime example of this mysterious “great personality” that we’re all supposed to have in order to attract a woman?:feelswhere:

You fuckin clowns. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8