Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dumb white foid can't leave her abusive thugmaxxed Tyrone for years, they have a kid together. He finally abducts and kills her.

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
I was driving home the other day and my phone started exploding with Amber Alert notifications. For non-American-cels - that's a cell broacast that is pushed by the carrier to all cellphones in a specific area if something crazy is happening (e.g. a storm alert, hurricane watch etc.). Amber alert is a notification when a child gets abducted. Historically, 9 out of 10 Amber alerts are simple custody disputes with no real abduction, but looks like this one ended up being a little more than that.

Today I ran into a post in a local cuckbook page and I literally SMH in disbelief.

There was then a huuuuuge post from her mom. You can read it through below, if you want, but I will spare you from reading through this utter BS and just give you some highlights:

1) Dumb foid falls in love with thugmaxxed Tyrone. He is an alcoholic, starts to beat her, steal things from her and abuse her literally from Day 1. This was well before 2019.
2) What the foid does? You have 1 guess. Annnnd... you are right! She decides to get preggo from the dude to pass his Tyrone genes to her offspring!
3) Everyone in her family tells her she's nuts and gives up on her. Her stupid foid mom keeps helping her as she thinks it was DUM HER CHOICE.
4) Tyrone keeps beating her after the kid is born. She moves across the country, "decides" to leave him ... and...
5) And you are right again - as soon as he calls and tells her how much he missed her, she jumps on a plane and flies across the whole fucking country again (from New Jersey to Arizona) to see Tyrone.
6) Of course he beats her yet again, locks her up in a bathroom and threatens to kill her and their son. She manages to text her mom, her mom calls the cops, Tyrone gets arrested, she goes back to New Jersey
7) Apparently two years later she gets back in touch with Tyrone, he comes to New Jersey, takes her and their son and vanishes.
8) A few days later her body is found in Tennessee. Yep, fucking Tennessee, another 800 miles south from New Jersey.
9) Her family starts TWO GoFundmes and runs the whole fucking show with her death.
Icing 1 to the cake: based on her sister's social media, her kid is clearly dark. Another Tyrone.
Icing 2 to the cake: Between 6 and 7 above she was probably supposed to hide and start a new life after almost being killed. Instead she has a whole social media presence everywhere (FB, IG, TikTok) under her real name.

I am literally speechless. She's clearly a typical white trash and not a goddess, but visually she's not ugly, she's not even a landwhale. Nowadays with her face alone she could have had almost any dude she could've dreamt of. I'm not even talking about Tinder - she would've instantly gotten hundreds of right swipes. Yet she decides to stay with the guy who beats her and threatens to kill her.

Of course, some rare comments pointing out that she could've just stood up and left AT ANY TIME are met with hatred and "don't you dare say this to a grieving mother".

Tell me it's not entirely fucked up?... JBB theory in action? How much resources (cops nationwide, medics, court system, CPS etc etc.) is already wasted (and more WILL be wasted on the offspring now) JUST because a foid is so dumb that she sees a BBC and jumps on it without even thinking what could be next?

I don't want to walk with people like her on the same planet, is there another planet by any chance where I can move to????

Oh no! What a shame that some good, righteous stormcuck didn't bother to save her :(

Just bloatmaxx thuggmaxx.

Poor angel. Her personality detector mustve been made in China.

The main problem with foids simping for dark triad is that it puts children in danger. Nobody thinks of the children.

Coal burners are a meme and mentally ill from the get go. Whenever a story pops up of a girl getting raped/killed/fucking a dog/doing some insane shit, I assume her SO is a nigger.

much like autism, coal burning is not by itself. It is accompanied by a whole host of mental illness and poor genetics

The main problem with foids simping for dark triad is that it puts children in danger. Nobody thinks of the children.
But women are gatekeepers and pick the best genes for their children.
:feelskek:

Proof dark triad>Everything

Hey Incel Tears wouldn’t you fuckin bozos consider THIS nigger a prime example of this mysterious “great personality” that we’re all supposed to have in order to attract a woman?:feelswhere:

You fuckin clowns. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This proves that foids will literally risk their lives for big dick and dark triad.

What a meme gender. :feelskek:

im glad she died, hope she suffered. if there is a hell she is surely burning in it

Sounds like this Tyrone had an absolutely great personality

But women are gatekeepers and pick the best genes for their children.
:feelskek:
JFL this

What society doesn't understand that women are basically primitive animals, women haven't evovled past the cave man days, they don't select the best genes for modern times, they select the best genes for prehistoric times, and allowing women to continue to select is going to be the downfall of the species

The only reason women are selecting for these traits now is because they were never allowed to select for these traits in the past, women didn't really do much selecting of anything, its more like they evolved over time to be attracted to the kind of males that would force themselves onto women as a kind of adaptation

Last edited:
Too bad he didn't murder his spawn as well to save us the trouble of yet another niglet drain on society but somewhere deep inside his monkey brain he was told that the show must go on.

Coalburner disposed of
Toll Paid✓

Why couldn't she sense the fact that he had an awful personality? :feelshaha:

Coal burners are a meme and mentally ill from the get go. Whenever a story pops up of a girl getting raped/killed/fucking a dog/doing some insane shit, I assume her SO is a nigger.

much like autism, coal burning is not by itself. It is accompanied by a whole host of mental illness and poor genetics

He doesnt look like he respects women, visits barber shop once a week, has tailored suits, keeps his body healthy or have a nice personality.

She's cute. Not Stacy or anything, but it could be your school crush, your oneitis, your gf. If only she fucked me she would've been at least still alive by now. Oh well. Her body her choice to be thrown in the ditch cold dead.

i love a story with a happy ending

I am literally speechless. She's clearly a typical white trash and not a goddess, but visually she's not ugly, she's not even a landwhale. Nowadays with her face alone she could have had almost any dude she could've dreamt of. I'm not even talking about Tinder - she would've instantly gotten hundreds of right swipes. Yet she decides to stay with the guy who beats her and threatens to kill her.
Because that's the kind of person she is and it reflected in who she wanted to be with. Could have just as easily happened with a white guy but some white girls explicitly go with black guys just to piss off sexually unsuccessful white guys. The best thing is to just ignore them and not wonder why these things happen despite them not being ugly or a landwhale.
Of course, some rare comments pointing out that she could've just stood up and left AT ANY TIME are met with hatred and "don't you dare say this to a grieving mother".
It is what it is. Those commenters only win if you stop expressing that and apologize in response to their hatred and scolding you.
Tell me it's not entirely fucked up?... JBB theory in action? How much resources (cops nationwide, medics, court system, CPS etc etc.) is already wasted (and more WILL be wasted on the offspring now) JUST because a foid is so dumb that she sees a BBC and jumps on it without even thinking what could be next?
Cops, medics, court systems and CPS describes most industry in America during recessions.

He obviously had a good personality, that's why she kept coming back to him

Almost impossible to be incel in America unless literal truecel, especially if BBC, or white. America is easy mode. I grew up there and could see it and the foids have lower standards and are easier sluts for everyone, not just chiseled chad.

Now I'm playing on professional mode in a nordic country. It's ragefuel to think with my lowinhibmaxxing, if I were black I would be slaying.

Last edited:
If you simp for the chimp and treat him like a pimp, eventually you’ll end up limp

:worryfeels:At this point only Asian women and white men should be ethno state

Toll paid disgusting whore

Yeah people on here love saying JBW JBW but I hardly ever see an ugly white guy with a hot nonwhite woman. Usually they are looksmatched. Meanwhile attractive white girls are bedding these ugly subhuman unemployed addicted niggers. Not even one good quality about them apart from maybe muh dick but I probably have a bigger penis than that nigger too.

I sound like a cuck when I say this but I would genuenely work hard and provide for my child if I had it with a cute white girl like that. I wouldn't be a deadbeat and I don't have it in me to beat someone up for no reason. Naturally I don't want her after knowing that she fucks niggers. but that's a thing for another topic.

Did the nigger at least kill the ugly child too?

This proves that foids will literally risk their lives for big dick and dark triad.

What a meme gender. :feelskek:
Imagine sacrificing your life for big retard dick instead of Chad micropenis smh

I was driving home the other day and my phone started exploding with Amber Alert notifications. For non-American-cels - that's a cell broacast that is pushed by the carrier to all cellphones in a specific area if something crazy is happening (e.g. a storm alert, hurricane watch etc.). Amber alert is a notification when a child gets abducted. Historically, 9 out of 10 Amber alerts are simple custody disputes with no real abduction, but looks like this one ended up being a little more than that.

Today I ran into a post in a local cuckbook page and I literally SMH in disbelief.

View attachment 466490

There was then a huuuuuge post from her mom. You can read it through below, if you want, but I will spare you from reading through this utter BS and just give you some highlights:

1) Dumb foid falls in love with thugmaxxed Tyrone. He is an alcoholic, starts to beat her, steal things from her and abuse her literally from Day 1. This was well before 2019.
2) What the foid does? You have 1 guess. Annnnd... you are right! She decides to get preggo from the dude to pass his Tyrone genes to her offspring!
3) Everyone in her family tells her she's nuts and gives up on her. Her stupid foid mom keeps helping her as she thinks it was DUM HER CHOICE.
4) Tyrone keeps beating her after the kid is born. She moves across the country, "decides" to leave him ... and...
5) And you are right again - as soon as he calls and tells her how much he missed her, she jumps on a plane and flies across the whole fucking country again (from New Jersey to Arizona) to see Tyrone.
6) Of course he beats her yet again, locks her up in a bathroom and threatens to kill her and their son. She manages to text her mom, her mom calls the cops, Tyrone gets arrested, she goes back to New Jersey
7) Apparently two years later she gets back in touch with Tyrone, he comes to New Jersey, takes her and their son and vanishes.
8) A few days later her body is found in Tennessee. Yep, fucking Tennessee, another 800 miles south from New Jersey.
9) Her family starts TWO GoFundmes and runs the whole fucking show with her death.
Icing 1 to the cake: based on her sister's social media, her kid is clearly dark. Another Tyrone.
Icing 2 to the cake: Between 6 and 7 above she was probably supposed to hide and start a new life after almost being killed. Instead she has a whole social media presence everywhere (FB, IG, TikTok) under her real name.

I don't want to walk with people like her on the same planet, is there another planet by any chance where I can move to????

women are fucking stupid

her personality detector can't work right she's a victim

This chick was a stripper, lol

This falls under the category of "literally too stupid to live." The Darwin Award was probably conferred on her at birth, it just took some time to play out.

What a cool personality Tyrone had!

:feelshaha:

One less coal burner and hopefully one less niglet.
The world is mended and better for it.

Jfl at the dogpill cope

This fills me with enough lifefuel for the day :feelsautistic:

‘Just work on your personality’.

yup even most blackpillers dont want to admit it because of the implications :blackpill:
The problem is that looks and personality are intertwined.

Many of the hormones and childhood environmental factors that control for looks also control for personality, not just in the short term fluctuations but also the hormones expressed while we were in the womb.

At first glance he looks like an ugly bloated thug.

1626069131025-png.466495

But Compare him to a black self proclaimed incel (FaceAndLMS):

FaceAndLMS

Notice the shorter midface on the Tyrone, the result of healthier childhood development. A longer midface is the result of frequent breathing through ones nose during development (Less upwards pressure on the mid face, see Wolf's Law). The frequent breathing is caused by poorer health and always being stuffed up because your immune system is always struggling to fight off some disease.

One major factor that may have lead to increased testosterone in the development of the Tyrone is greater health both in the womb and during childhood development. Because testosterone diverts biological resources away from the immune system and puts an individual at greater risk of physical confrontation with another male it's often only high in males with greater health and capacity to win a fight. Nature is intelligent.

Imagine FaceAndLMS fighting with the Tyrone. Face would likely be destroyed. His head would be smashed and would die.

Face isn't dumb, he tries to emulate dark triad when talking to women, he intentionally makes his voice deeper, talks slowly and tries to move as if he's holding more aggression. He had some old pickup videos, not sure if they're still on his channel or not.

But women can see through his deception instantly. Partly because because his hormonal and biological systems won't allow him to fully act like that and pieces of his true personality will slip through the cracks, but mostly because they can instantly see his personality by looking at him for all the reasons I've mentioned.

It's the same for me. People can instantly see from my physical features that I'm not a thug or violent or aggressive, and it disgusts women. It doesn't matter how much I try to force myself to "act" the part, everyone knows the truth in a split second from looking at me and the fact that I'm deceptively pretending to be something I'm not weirds people out even more and they instantly run away. I don't pretend any more but it's just to illustrate the point, that personality is something you see instantly reflected in physical appearance because of the hormones expressed during early and childhood development that also shaped the development of the brain and personality.

Last edited:
The problem is that looks and personality are intertwined.

Many of the hormones and childhood environmental factors that control for looks also control for personality, not just in the short term fluctuations but also the hormones expressed while we were in the womb.

At first glance he looks like an ugly bloated thug.

1626069131025-png.466495

But Compare him to a black self proclaimed incel (FaceAndLMS):

View attachment 471868

Notice the shorter midface on the Tyrone, the result of healthier childhood development. A longer midface is the result of frequent breathing through ones nose during development (Less upwards pressure on the mid face, see Wolf's Law). The frequent breathing is caused by poorer health and always being stuffed up because your immune system is always struggling to fight off some disease.

One major factor that may have lead to increased testosterone in the development of the Tyrone is greater health both in the womb and during childhood development. Because testosterone diverts biological resources away from the immune system and puts an individual at greater risk of physical confrontation with another male it's often only high in males with greater health and capacity to win a fight. Nature is intelligent.

Imagine FaceAndLMS fighting with the Tyrone. Face would likely be destroyed. His head would be smashed and would die.

Face isn't dumb, he tries to emulate dark triad when talking to women, he intentionally makes his voice deeper, talks slowly and tries to move as if he's holding more aggression. He had some old pickup videos, not sure if they're still on his channel or not.

But women can see through his deception instantly. Partly because because his hormonal and biological systems won't allow him to fully act like that and pieces of his true personality will slip through the cracks, but mostly because they can instantly see his personality by looking at him for all the reasons I've mentioned.

It's the same for me. People can instantly see from my physical features that I'm not a thug or violent or aggressive, and it disgusts women. It doesn't matter how much I try to force myself to "act" the part, everyone knows the truth in a split second from looking at me and the fact that I'm deceptively pretending to be something I'm not weirds people out even more and they instantly run away. I don't pretend any more but it's just to illustrate the point, that personality is something you see instantly reflected in physical appearance because of the hormones expressed during early and childhood development that also shaped the development of the brain and personality.
dark triad is the great equalizer just because you can't be convincingly threatening doesn't mean other incels can't.

This falls under the category of "literally too stupid to live." The Darwin Award was probably conferred on her at birth, it just took some time to play out.
She still reproduced :feelskek: So much for natural selection.

dark triad is the great equalizer just because you can't be convincingly threatening doesn't mean other incels can't.
True, LooksMaxing and ThugMaxing should be tried by all incels.

I will get a bunch of tats if I can ever afford them.