Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumb Shit Terms Terms Made By Tourists "Minor Coded" Or "Height of Consent"

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Fi8PMp1XwAEYFr8
GEd2YiKWoAAUVHb

When will the tourists fuck off anime? Don't they see the medium does not cater to them as it has a bunch of high school students and takes place in school most of the time?

Last edited:
Height of consent:
I am 5'5", my heightsmatch is 4'11". Age doesn't matter, height does. Youngfoids for manlets now. I'm gonna marry one to piss off agecucks.

That has to be satire. 5'7?

Im 9yo then :feelskek:
I am 5'5", my heightsmatch is 4'11". Age doesn't matter, height does. Youngfoids for manlets now. I'm gonna marry one to piss off agecucks.
Based.

Foids are the ones who want tall men

Height of consent:
Fakecell fakecel ban ban ban ban
MODESSSSS

I like how he calls 90% of the irl female population "minor coded" since 5'4 is their average height. The state of twitter niggers

Genuine question for non Americans: do other countries care about consent and this age crap as much as Americans do?

Only after I'm gonna get all the foids in the city. I have a great personality. Personality is all that matters. It's over for Chads, the personalitymaxxed antiChad has risen
Copeium

Genuine question for non Americans: do other countries care about consent and this age crap as much as Americans do?
Absolutely not, even among Americans I'm sure it's only millenials and below who make a big deal of it.
Most boomer couples have age-gaps.