Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dumb Reddit cuck pays for his anxiety girlfriend to go on a 4 day break to a different city, she fucks a guy while there

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Gokufacepalm

Jfl, her "anxiety" was simply her longing for chad's cock.

How dumb can these cucks be? She tells him she's having a lot of anxiety and stress and some guy is flirting with her at work and then asks to take her 4 day "stress relief" break in the very same place that guy is from and the idiot cuck goes right along with it lmao

"When she got back she seemed muted, less happy to see me. This was especially weird because it was our anniversary, I'd got her flowers and booked one of our favourite restaurants. The meal went well though, she was chatty and seemed fine, so I thought she must be tired from travelling. Back home - no sex"

You know what they say. Better an incel than a cuck.

The cuck wants to have kids with a woman who cheated on him JFL. And she's older too, what a retard wanting to have kids with an older woman. Like he wants to bring miserable deformed children into the world.

I love these Cuckit stories; they truly are [LifeFuel]. These dumbasses have found a way to be incel and cuck at the same time, by getting cucked by their girlfriends and not even getting any sex out of it (not getting sex on his anniversary?!)

As low as we are, we're above them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back