Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel dumb hairdresser foid made my haircut look like I have a receding hairline

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I mean, I'm an oldcel already compared to most here (28), and year after year my hair has receded a bit (i can tell bc of a freckle in my forehead) which is suifuel. But it's not bad enough yet to be a problem (and trust me I'm paranoid af about it), if it was I'd get a hair transplant on the spot, taking a loan for it from the bank if I don't have enough savings. That's a decision I've already made, because I think balding is the ultimate suifuel.

Anyway so this fucking retarded foid did my haircut in a way that makes it look like I'm balding. Which I'm not. This is a bit hard to explain, specially in english which isn't my language, but, I basically asked her for a normie haircut aka longer hair on the top of my head and shorter on the sides. And she did that but also made my hair way too short on the sides of the top of my head, if that makes sense. So now at first glance it kinda looks like I'm fucking balding, and I also look like an absolute cuck. I only realized at home, but it's not like I'm not too high inhib to tell her something on the spot anyway.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: ERFUEL

fakecel or larp if you was a incel like me she would never have cut your hair. She would call the police
its her job... even if you're ugly, if you go to a hairdresser and ask for a haircut she'll do it...

she did it on purpose maby

Over for hairwise incels

haven't been to a barber ~18 months, i cut my own hair w scissors.

how much do you guys pay in spain for a haircut?

whenever i get a haircut i always worry that day by day it's freshness is decreasing and that i need to get a trim. fuck that i hated that feeling being conscious of my own hair.

schoolschooter looksmaxx. [knajjd does this]

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Hairdressers are whores. I swear they always give me inferior treatment. They either give me a 10 minute haircut or they chat with someone while cutting my hair and take 20-30 minutes 10 of which is spent cutting your hair.

fakecel or larp if you was a incel like me she would never have cut your hair. She would call the police

Quit with these faggotry maymays. I had my hair cut once and my hair were greasy as fuck. Some young foid hairdresser (couldn't be older than 20) offered to wash my hair but I was in a seriously bad mood that day so I messed with her on purpose. Fuck you whore, deal with my greasy hair.

I understand your pain, that's why I hate going to the hairdresser

haven't been to a barber ~18 months, i cut my own hair w scissors.

how much do you guys pay in spain for a haircut?

whenever i get a haircut i always worry that day by day it's freshness is decreasing and that i need to get a trim. fuck that i hated that feeling being conscious of my own hair.

schoolschooter looksmaxx. [knajjd does this]

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
based school shooter look ngl

the haircut was 12€ or something, it wasn't today
Hairdressers are whores. I swear they always give me inferior treatment. They either give me a 10 minute haircut or they chat with someone while cutting my hair and take 20-30 minutes 10 of which is spent cutting your hair.

Quit with these faggotry maymays. I had my hair cut once and my hair were greasy as fuck. Some young foid hairdresser (couldn't be older than 20) offered to wash my hair but I was in a seriously bad mood that day so I messed with her on purpose. Fuck you whore, deal with my greasy hair.
based

Feel you boyo. It's crazy how easy hairdressers could satisfy 80% of men who literally just want "short on the side, volume on the top". Like, it's not quantic relativity tier hard to understand, is it ? I mean, we're not like foids, wanting ridiculously prententious and complicated fancy stuffs and always complaining for nothing. We literally could take a freaking army crew cut and be ok with it.

BUT still, I've never met any hairdresser who could do this very simple basic cut. They would always try stupid shit, or pretend it's too hard, or that my hair is to thin, or that it's too heavy ... Like wtf.

It’s always foids that mess up everything. Bet she did it on purpose.

But it's not bad enough yet to be a problem (and trust me I'm paranoid af about it), if it was I'd get a hair transplant on the spot, taking a loan for it from the bank if I don't have enough savings. That's a decision I've already made, because I think balding is the ultimate suifuel.
Brutal. But you're right. Completely over for baldingcels. :feelsbadman: :feelsrope::feelsrope: