Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb football player jumps off cliff to the sea and fucking dies

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

mourad-lamrabatte-1.ashx

"Dutch" (born in Morocco but with Dutch passport) ex-football player comes with his family to Spain for holidays and he's so stupid he has the amazing idea of jumping off a 20 meter cliff into the sea, dying in the process :feelshaha: His wife and kid had to witness (and record) his death from a rented boat. Nigga probably thought it would be like movies or videogames where the main character jumps off a plane and falls to the sea so he's perfectly fine, reality however is different and it ended in the worst possible way. Autopsy confirmed he died drowning after losing consciousness after hitting the cliff, horrible way to die tbh. Also that's some clean "splat" sound.

Last edited:
Holy shit what a retard :feelskek:

The sky's the limit when it comes to human stupidity. I really enjoyed the squeal the foid gave out at the end.

Lmao, there is so many examples of people jumping off rocky cliffs ending badly.

Well... He wasn't hired for his intelligence

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a retard. how in the fuck did he think he could jump past those cliffs?

the genes that were selected to have kids by foids

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a retard. how in the fuck did he think he could jump past those cliffs?
And even if he fell in water without hitting the cliff the would have died or broke bones. 20 meters is so high kek.

Just goes to show that foids not always select the best genes, as people claim.

He still reproduced and passed on his Chad genes while we will be the end of our lineage.

Black women and their mating choices come to mind.
That's one example. There's a reason why they are the ethnic group with the highest singe motherhood rate. But also in general foids that select purely based off of looks (aka most of them) are doing a disservice to the human race. A lot of people like to say that better looks = better genes, but that's not always the case.

I already saw this video. I wanna see the body

That's one example. There's a reason why they are the ethnic group with the highest singe motherhood rate. But also in general foids that select purely based off of looks (aka most of them) are doing a disservice to the human race. A lot of people like to say that better looks = better genes, but that's not always the case.

XD

Nafri IQ tbh.

Its over for this retard who tf jumps 20 meters off a cliff into the atlantic ocean jfl

Lmao, there is so many examples of people jumping off rocky cliffs ending badly.

There's a great story also of an Australian boat crew who venture up river to retrieve fresh water and take a break on the rock cliffs. The men and most of their foids climb up the rocks for sight seeing, while two toilets stay behind. While waiting for the rest to return, they both decide to swim out from their boat disrespecting the fact that these are croc infested waters. One gets torn to shreds while the other is left cowering on a rock looking on in horror.

There is a good reenactment on yt

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzi0aajs9n0

what a fucking idiot

He almost covers the distance. The list of consequences in his head seems to have been limited to whether or not he could reach the water.

He probably just wanted to impress his foid.

Dumb foid too. You can tell from the boat he wouldn’t clear the rocks, especially from a standing jump. Retards like this are who foids are reproducing with :feelskek::feelskek:

When you live the life of Chad you begin to believe that you really are superhuman:feelskek:

Dumb foid too. You can tell from the boat he wouldn’t clear the rocks, especially from a standing jump. Retards like this are who foids are reproducing with :feelskek::feelskek:

Ya I give the following ratings for SMV:

Below average IQ: +1
Low IQ: +2
Very low IQ: +3

They had a rocky relationship

He still reproduced and passed on his Chad genes while we will be the end of our lineage.
Your family lineage doesn't end just because you didn't breed. My parents have grandchildren via my siblings, my grandparents are great grandparents, etc.

One look at his face and I can tell that he was dumb af

Natural selection.

And these are the genetics foids want...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back