Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb foid got marked absent today and expected me to bail her out

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Inb4 cope

So i was in class today and teacher is calling roll; same old thing. He calls my name and i respond with a polite, loud “here!” and raise my hand high, everything is normal

He calls some girls name and then diagnol from me this gross landwhale foid says “here” in like the quietest voice ever and barely raises her hand. Of course, the teacher being an old fartbag he does not hear her and assumes the student is absent

Heres where the shit hits the fan tho. This ogre looking hoe looks at ME as if i’m supposed to bail her out and yell out to the teacher that he missed her. Fuck that. I didnt even look at her at kept my gaze straight at the teacher

Of course, she didnt do shit about it herself and jist sat there quietly

Sure this might have an easy solution to the foids problem; just talk to the teacher after class, it was still satisfying as fuck

Fuck women who think that some random guy need to stick up for them. Im a shy person too and i at least got the bals to respect the old teachers bad hearing and yell “here” when im caled for attention

The same shit happened yesterday when a dumb foid who was grading my test was too fucking shy to clarify with the teacher if i got an answer right so i had to do it for her every time or else my grade would go lower

good, don't do anything for landwhales, they're not entitled to ur help

So i was in class today and teacher is calling roll; same old thing. He calls my name and i respond with a polite, loud “here!” and raise my hand high, everything is normal
Cuck

How old are you though ?

based OP you did so well bro:feelsokman:

Out out out out high school cels have no place here

Volcel. Orge wanted u to fuck her

Well done, OP