Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Dumb delusions of future past

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Back in the mid 2000's I used to think I would grow into a Steve Stifler type of guy from the American pie movies and get girls that way or perhaps Steve O from Jackass, when in reality I didn't even make the rank of Sherminator. :feelsrope:

Did anyone-else have these silly daydreams of unrealistic goals when they were younger?

I thought I was gonna grow up into a jock highschool chad, boy I was stupid.

Did anyone-else have these silly daydreams of unrealistic goals when they were younger?

Good question.

Yes bro. I used to have so many hopes and dreams. One by one every single one of them has been systematically dashed to pieces.

The only realistic dream i have left now is to just die, which at any other point of human history would at least have been a definite certainty. …But now in our lifetime they are actually seriously working on this with new bio-tech and singularity might hit in our generation.

Knowing my luck they will probably succeed and then mandate it... And even that final dream of finally naturally getting rest will be shattered.

:feelsseriously:

But now in our lifetime they are actually seriously working on this with new bio-tech and singularity might hit in our generation.

Knowing my luck they will probably succeed and then mandate it... And even that final dream of finally naturally getting rest will be shattered.

:feelsseriously:
On the bright side I doubt they'd give it to regular people by then, it'll be for the super rich first.