Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb cuck has "open marriage" with rude and entitled wife, regrets it deeply

I

IsaaqYare

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/14r0e9d/me_20m_and_my_wife_20f_have_been_in_an_open/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=2&utm_content=1

They are both 20 years old and he says the reason why he did this is because he feared that they would both be "missing out". As in "missing out" on getting every std imaginable and being complete degenerates for most of their 20s. Now his wife is fucking many different men unprotected, and has broken many rules of their cucked "open marriage". Also, she rarely has sex with him JFL. Oh, and he can't just divorce her and be done with all of this, they have 2 kids. He will betabuxx this whore for life. The comments are very fun to read as a lot of redditors can't hide their disgust and call him out for his dumb decision. This man has ruined his life and he's my age. His only chance is to divorce right now, but he'll still be on the hook for financially supporting his ex whore wife for the next 18 years minimum.

He should kill himself

average modern relationship

We noticed tensions were high due to my wife’s extremely toxic jealousy over anything she could start an argument over. I would express my concerns about it which led to her coming up with her solution which was to open the relationship so she could learn to not be so jealous.
This is what the bluepill does. He was actually dumb enough to believe this.

Of Course, he's in the military. Dude lives to be cucked in every aspect of life.

he should drop the kids off with relatives and tell her her put them up for adoption and vanish and if she calls the cops he should make her look bad

20 with 2 kids and a open marriage he should drop the kids off with relatives and tell her her put them up for adoption and vanish.

He should fake his death and then escape to SEA.

Sex haver problems

Sex haver problems

Actually would not want to be him no exaggeration, especially not at just 20 years old

He has to pull some crazy stunt or the rest of his life is guaranteed to suck some serious ass

Actually would not want to be him no exaggeration, especially not at just 20 years old

He has to pull some crazy stunt or the rest of his life is guaranteed to suck some serious ass
The OP has no idea how fucked he is. Your life is already destroyed when you just stepped into adulthood.

Of Course, he's in the military. Dude lives to be cucked in every aspect of life.
Cucked by the government, cucked by your toilet, cucked by society.
This what the kikes want every emasculated male live in these times.

Don't give a shit, I have no sympathy for sex haver normfags. They can cry on soyddit all they like.

Fucking brutal

Meanwhile Chad's sidepiece who he will never marry buys him a Rolex and crawls on the floor naked to suck him off while he eats the 4 course dinner she prepared for him on a random Tuesday.

Good thing the guy is young, he can ditch the whore without having any problems or wasting anything valuable
You obviously have no idea how family law or divorce law works here in the West. The OP won't just walk away and toss her a few bills in child support while having partial custody. He will have to fully fund the cheating whore's lifestyle while also paying child support and he will see his children maybe once per month for a few hours. This is after the divorce courts tear apart his life and take any penny or asset they can get their hands on. And you will be forced to pay for her lawyers that are doing this jfl. This is how you see those old guys living in shoebox apartments while earning a very comfortable income. It's because some foid wiped the floor with him in court and most of his money goes to his ex wife, not his children. I feel so bad so this guy he should've just went to school.

Last edited:
No pity for this cucked sex haver

Meanwhile Chad's sidepiece who he will never marry buys him a Rolex and crawls on the floor naked to suck him off while he eats the 4 course dinner she prepared for him on a random Tuesday.
Two different worlds.

The only way out of this dystopian nightmare is to be Chad and use horrible whores like this. It's so over.

He should buy a shotgun and shoot his wife and both the kids then himself. The world is too cruel to men are foolish.

Season 8 Clown GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

What a fucking clown, how can he accept this shit?

Best to evaporate
Get Ready Sport GIF by UFC

see ya goodbye GIF by Nest
Salute Goodbye GIF by Pi-Slices

YOURE EITHER A DUMB CUCK
OR A CUM DUCK

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/14r0e9d/me_20m_and_my_wife_20f_have_been_in_an_open/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=2&utm_content=1

They are both 20 years old and he says the reason why he did this is because he feared that they would both be "missing out". As in "missing out" on getting every std imaginable and being complete degenerates for most of their 20s. Now his wife is fucking many different men unprotected, and has broken many rules of their cucked "open marriage". Also, she rarely has sex with him JFL. Oh, and he can't just divorce her and be done with all of this, they have 2 kids. He will betabuxx this whore for life. The comments are very fun to read as a lot of redditors can't hide their disgust and call him out for his dumb decision. This man has ruined his life and he's my age. His only chance is to divorce right now, but he'll still be on the hook for financially supporting his ex whore wife for the next 18 years minimum.

Divorce

Imagine doing this stupid shit while having kids.

Also there are no enforceable "rules" to an open marriage, the only rules are divorce law which heavily favor the woman. The guy was a dumbass to think he could set rules for a woman who was clearly done with him.

Imagine doing this stupid shit while having kids.

Also there are no enforceable "rules" to an open marriage, the only rules are divorce law which heavily favor the woman. The guy was a dumbass to think he could set rules for a woman who was clearly done with him.

For all the whining norms make over the blackpill being "toxic and dangerous", it sure seems like the bluepill has been 1000x more harmful in leading men to make such idiotic decisions like this.

even if he's 20 years old?
Yes. The moment he had kids with her is when he ruined himself. He'll likely be hated by his presumably very young children after they grow up barely seeing him and being spoon-fed hate for their father by the whore mom.

He should kill himself
And leave his young kids behind? Imagine how they'll turn out if his pernicious wife has to raise them alone. I'm sure she'll rope in another bluepilled cuck but still. What a sucker for going all in without testing the waters. He sealed off even his last resort for the foreseeable future.

Sounds like your average republican candidate

Average military marriage:feelshaha:

he can't give up the kids for adoption?
No way the foid will accept that. I don't think he wants to give away his kids either. Why on earth would you have 2 kids with a cheating whore while being in the military at 20 years of age? This guy doesn't know how hard his life is about to get.

Retards fucking go to reddit for this sort of discussion. Go talk to your parents something. Oh! Wait! The family foundation is itself broken there. The parents want you out of their lives when you are 18. No wonder, shits like this keep happening.

they're both 20, why would the foid want to raise the kids?
idk she probably regrets it herself. but yeah he'd be smart to give both kids up for adoption then immediately divorce the whore. but how likely is that?

idk she probably regrets it herself. but yeah he'd be smart to give both kids up for adoption then immediately divorce the whore. but how likely is that?
I once saw a female lawyer giving a TedX talk about representing male clients in divorce. I guess she has at least some level of success to warrant a talk like that. Is there no way a guy can get a less than nightmarish deal out of this? You do see a lot of single moms living on welfare, too.

I bet no foid proposes open marriages to macrophallic Chads. Why they don't call it straight cuckold fetish?

I once saw a female lawyer giving a TedX talk about representing male clients in divorce. I guess she has at least some level of success to warrant a talk like that. Is there no way a guy can get a less than nightmarish deal out of this? You do see a lot of single moms living on welfare, too.
Absolutely not. Feminists have lobbied aggressively to change divorce and family law completely against men. The single moms you're referring to could be under many different circumstances but if the guy has an income or any assets, he will get destroyed in court. A man will always lose in these courts and only after spending a fortune and fighting a 10 year legal battle will you get an extra day to see your own fucking kids jfl. That's what the blackpill is really about. Unless you are a chad it's totally over. The 30-something hole you decided to betabuxx will wake up one day and consume some feminist propaganda then run off with your kids and money to divorce you. She'll take everything and will not be punished at all. Everything is designed for non-chads to lose.

Retards fucking go to reddit for this sort of discussion. Go talk to your parents something. Oh! Wait! The family foundation is itself broken there. The parents want you out of their lives when you are 18. No wonder, shits like this keep happening.
Kicking kicking out children when they turn 18 is one of the most retarded things imaginable. You can't build family wealth that way. All you is end up making the bankers rich from all of the mortgages and interest loans.

@overrrrrrrrrrr for this guy's self honor and self respect.

hahahahah i just laugh reading posts by dumb cucks like these, makes me feel so much better about myself

20 years and he already destroyed his life

Kicking kicking out children when they turn 18 is one of the most retarded things imaginable. You can't build family wealth that way. All you is end up making the bankers rich from all of the mortgages and interest loans.
the jewish elites stay in the same roof with their children with big families but advise dumb goyim to kick out their own children after they turn 18 and havent even completed their puberty so that they wageslave for their jewish bosses