Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Dumb bitch thinks I have a bad personality

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Storytime (31yo KHHV incel life edition):

I will keep this as short and simple as possible, because my english sucks.

So I was gaming with a guy who I kind of knew irl (still do). He had a gf (still has) and she was sitting next to him and was talking to him while we were gaming.

The guy was toxic af and called me names, screamed at me and insulted me on my gameplay. It wasn't fun so I wasn't really excited to play any further and it showed in my discord interactions.

I said I had to go to the toilet, they thought I was already gone, but I wasn't.

His dumb bitch girlfriend then said to him "This guys' personality sucks".

LMAO.

BRO.

Your fucking garbage ass boyfriend is sitting there, INSULTING and SCREAMING AT another guy over A VIDEOGAME and you dumbass stupid bitch think that MY personality sucks ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? WAT?????????????

But wait, it gets better.

This stupid bitch thinks her guy will eventually marry her and she's doing everything for him, cooking, cleaning, cuddling, giving him money, letting him drive her car, ...... MEANWHILE ....... he is going out to clubs to meet new chicks (like literally, I know all this because as I said I know the guy irl) :feelskek:

This is the fucked up reality boys, I witnessed it first hand.

These whores will do anything for their abusive boyfriend and genuinely think HE has the good personality, while caring highly intelligent males like ME have the bad personality in their eyes.

Absolute rope fuel. But it's nice to see these blackpills first-hand with your own eyes.

This stupid bitch stays with an abusive prick who doesn't even want her anymore but I am the one with the bad personality, you can't make this up how R E T A R D E D these bitches are.

Just hope he will throw her away like the trash that she is. Man this is sick.

good personality- abusive, aggressive, irresponsible, egotistic, low inhib NT

bad personality- boring, passive, caring , high inhib non NT

The guy was toxic af and called me names, screamed at me and insulted me on my gameplay. It wasn't fun so I wasn't really excited to play any further and it showed in my discord interactions.
Don't let yourself get trampled on like that.
You should have told him at that very moment to go fk himself and quit the game.

The guy was toxic af and called me names, screamed at me and insulted me on my gameplay
Skill issues?:feelsEhh:
This stupid bitch thinks her guy will eventually marry her and she's doing everything for him, cooking, cleaning, cuddling, giving him money, letting him drive her car, ...... MEANWHILE ....... he is going out to clubs to meet new chicks
Cuckquean moment

LordofIllusions12 1

Good personality

Bad personality

Well at least your english is alright

I don't really know what to say here other than you seem like a cuck

That why I don't pity abuse victims. You chose this garbage by yourself and friendzoned decent guys like me.

You're friends with people who don't respect you. Cuck behavior
He's not my friend. I only know him because he was my neighbour and we went to the same school.
I actually stopped playing with him because of his toxic attitude immediatly.
I'm as non cucked as a man can be.

That why I don't pity abuse victims. You chose this garbage by yourself and friendzoned decent guys like me.
facts.
A girl gets beaten, raped, abused, left to be a single mom by her boyfriend?
Well deserved I would say.
She could've just dated me instead and have a happy life.

I’m not surprised.

As I’m pretty sure my giga Chad childhood best friend would regularly insult the various whores in his harem of Becky’s about their low intelligence at times casually calling each of them dumb or stupid bitches. :feelshaha:

Of course what made it even funnier still is their response would typically always amount to “Oh “Chad” you’re sooo funny!” :feelskek:

Just hope he will throw her away like the trash that she is. Man this is sick.
Maybe at 40 when she has 3 kids

So I was gaming with a guy who I kind of knew irl (still do). He had a gf (still has) and she was sitting next to him and was talking to him while we were gaming.

I said I had to go to the toilet, they thought I was already gone, but I wasn't.

LMAO.

BRO.

Your fucking garbage ass boyfriend is sitting there, INSULTING and SCREAMING AT another guy over A VIDEOGAME and you dumbass stupid bitch think that MY personality sucks ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? WAT?????????????

This stupid bitch thinks her guy will eventually marry her and she's doing everything for him, cooking, cleaning, cuddling, giving him money, letting him drive her car, ...... MEANWHILE ....... he is going out to clubs to meet new chicks (like literally, I know all this because as I said I know the guy irl) :feelskek:

These whores will do anything for their abusive boyfriend and genuinely think HE has the good personality, while caring highly intelligent males like ME have the bad personality in their eyes.

Absolute rope fuel. But it's nice to see these blackpills first-hand with your own eyes.

This stupid bitch stays with an abusive prick who doesn't even want her anymore but I am the one with the bad personality, you can't make this up how R E T A R D E D these bitches are.
Maybe you should stop wasting your time gaming, I mean you are 31, I'm sure there's better things for you to do.

At some point your hand eye coordination and reflexes are going to go to shit (pretty soon actually) and you won't have gaming to depend on for escapism anymore (not unless you are playing turn based rpg games :feelskek:).

Might want to broaden your horizons.

You're friends with people who don't respect you. Cuck behavior
I wouldn't say it's cucked, kinda sad though, but I notice a lot of incels do this to themselves as a coping mechanism. They try to cling on to certain normie relationships so they can "feel normal" in some way.

I know that I am the exception that I went ahead and did what most incels should have done. When I noticed that my friends lives were starting to "branch off" and everyone was going on their own normie path, I just faded into the background and stopped communicating. An so those friendships ended silently and with good memories (as they should).

Trying to cling to normie relationships when you are on the black pill path is pointless, your lives don't match up and you can't relate to eachother. These relationships are destined to end with feelings of resentment and disgust.

It's much smarter to leave while things are on good terms.

I’m not surprised.

As I’m pretty sure my giga Chad childhood best friend would regularly insult the various whores in his harem of Becky’s about their low intelligence at times casually calling each of them dumb or stupid bitches. :feelshaha:

Of course what made it even funnier still is their response would typically always amount to “Oh “Chad” you’re sooo funny!” :feelskek:
You had a gigachad bestfriend? You should have stabbed him to death, skinned his face, used it as a mask, then raped all his whores in Roblox Tycoon :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I wouldn't say it's cucked, kinda sad though, but I notice a lot of incels do this to themselves as a coping mechanism. They try to cling on to certain normie relationships so they can "feel normal" in some way.

I know that I am the exception that I went ahead and did what most incels should have done. When I noticed that my friends lives were starting to "branch off" and everyone was going on their own normie path, I just faded into the background and stopped communicating. An so those friendships ended silently and with good memories (as they should).

Trying to cling to normie relationships when you are on the black pill path is pointless, your lives don't match up and you can't relate to eachother. These relationships are destined to end with feelings of resentment and disgust.

It's much smarter to leave while things are on good terms.
To be fair our lives are so different that this has to be one of the worst coping mechanisms, but I agree with you.

I tried it in college, during 4 fucking years, but it is clear that I never fitted in. And at the end, when you come to realise you'll never be "normal", it hurts far more than if you leave at the right time.

Maybe you should stop wasting your time gaming, I mean you are 31, I'm sure there's better things for you to do.

At some point your hand eye coordination and reflexes are going to go to shit (pretty soon actually) and you won't have gaming to depend on for escapism anymore (not unless you are playing turn based rpg games :feelskek:).

Might want to broaden your horizons.
The story is from years ago, brocel. I barely do any gaming anymore.
I'm more into moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing and skillmaxxing now.

He must be tall and handsome.

She wasn’t completely wrong thought. As you explained the situation, he was dominating you the whole time, throwing insults at you while you didn’t even shoot back, which made you look like a total submissive beta.
Good personality for a man means being aggressive and dominant and confident, not being kind and submissive

low inhib ness is bad if ur stats are incel tier

Typical toilet behaviour. I bet she barely knew anything about you. Bad personality? Nah, she saw you were ugly.

Brutal voice pill and NT pill.

she found the incel. :feelsohgod:

I had boomer tier coordination and reflexes throughout my childhood and they only got worse sincd :society::society::society::society::society::society::society: It never began for me :society::society::society::society::society:

I fucking love it. Stupid bitch is getting cheated on because she chose a douche bag. You reap what you sow you dumb whore. :feelskek:

LMAO.

BRO.

They're retarded but you're ugly.

:yes:

le personality detector machine broke