Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Due to rampant dog woman sex, random mutation could occur causing interbreeding and creating a hybrid species

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
There will be some random mutation that would allow this it's just a matter of time,
Many animals can interbreed already

Some bluepilled scientist or simp scientist may do this genetic modification to allow it for crumb of pussy attention

Foids love getting raw sex and semen that's why almost all foids are on birth control

After reading how foids lust after dog knot cock than can excrete a cup of semen into human vagina

I think some labs already testing this

New species will be a breed of human female and dog male

It's over. Muttchads will steal all our hoes.

I hope dogs have an STD that evolves and wipes out all dogfucker females in the most agonizing and painful way possible.

Animals that can interbreed usually have a similiar genetic profile and/or are related. Dogs and humans are in no way related and therefore cant interbreed

Over in 2025 if you're not a 7 feet tall werewolf aka human/dog hybrid

There will be some random mutation that would allow this it's just a matter of time,

Some bluepilled scientist or simp scientist may do this genetic modification to allow it for crumb of pussy attention

Foids love getting raw sex and semen that's why almost all foids are on birth control

After reading how foids lust after dog knot cock than can excrete a cup of semen into human vagina

View attachment 1095181
Incorrect incorrect incorrect incorrect incorrect incorrect incorrect

View attachment 1095181

Attachments

• IMG_7883.jpeg
    IMG_7883.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Foids are already breeding with reptilian males and making hybrids and now they will also make dog humanoid hybrids it's over for whitecel race.