Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel due to me being brutally bullied i stopped going to public school and go to a center

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i remeber i got brutally bullied when i was at public school and the funny part is that they expelled me for something i didnt do and standing up for the bullies what a biased system so now i go to like a center but it has goodlooking foids and normies ngl but i go twice a week tuesday and thursday i have been absent for the past week due to me being a lazy motherfucker from inceldom and loneliness but what do you guys think shouId i go tomorrow or i shouId just forget about it and my father is the one who takes me there its like a 50 min drive from home. i still have like a teacher who is cool with me we laugh and have fun ngl but he is bluepilled though but i enjoy speaking with him because he is the only one who listens to me on this fucked up world:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: