Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude who bullied me for being short is now shorter than me

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
I'm 5'5 and when I was 12 I was 4'6, so obviously I was bullied for that. There was this guy who made fun of me constantly for a year even though he was like 3-4 inches taller than me, so still short. I saw him recently and he's now shorter than me, like 5'3. I'm still a turbo manlet but it made me feel better, I'd rope if I was that height.

First post btw

I'm 5'5 and when I was 12 I was 4'6, so obviously I was bullied for that. There was this guy who made fun of me constantly for a year even though he was like 3-4 inches taller than me, so still short. I saw him recently and he's now shorter than me, like 5'3. I'm still a turbo manlet but it made me feel better, I'd rope if I was that height.

First post btw
Life... fuel... :fuk:

Lol congrats dude.
Welcome to the forum brocel.

I wouldnt be surprised if he became an incel as well lol.

First post btw
No height for face

You don't need to get back at him because the most terrible fate awaits him.

Lol same, I was a 4’9 turbo-manlet when I was in grade 7 and got bullied by a guy who was 5’3.

He ended up staying that height while I grew up to become 5’7 and I heightmogged him badly when I saw him recently.

Feels good man

You should of bullied him. Do itt

How old r u guys, he can probably grow and height mog u back

Does he get laid?