Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dude shoots climate protesters

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★

Lmao. You Americans are next level. Maybe I'm weak, maybe I can't stand up for myself, but honestly, values and ideals need hierarchy and one of them for me is the freedom of expression. The only principle that allows people like us, incels, to exist and organize.

A conseuqence must be that every form of expression must be protected and knead and tread on every other subject it comes in conflict with if the result would to to compromise on the expression.

But hey, at the very least now maybe this behaviour will spread around. Progress comes from pain after all. Nothing like a good tragedy works best to remind why some boundries can't be passed.

Would be cool to see some lefties completly destroying anti-abortionists. Some Hoteps crushing into yties with their cars and the response being even more radical.

Sometimes you got to accelerate.

That look on his face as he's shooting. The man gives no fucks at all. :feelskek:

Ian FishFace Miles Chong being a fear mongering faggot as always.

Boomerwaffen strikes again...

pics go hard

some fucker was taking pics of him as he was opening fire

that's hard as fuck

Ian FishFace Miles Chong being a fear mongering faggot as always.
Dude I hate that Malaysian retard so fucking much, dumb cunt wants to be an American neocon so badly and is ready to suck off israel on xitter to achieve that. Oh yeah, he also used to SWAT people. Freak cunt.

Boomerwaffen strikes again...

pics go hard

some fucker was taking pics of him as he was opening fire

that's hard as fuck
That might be my new pfp what a chad.