Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude sentenced to 3000 years in prison (for raping a girl everyday for 6 years)

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
They conveniently don’t tell us how old she was.

WAYNESBURG, Pa. (KDKA) - A Greene County man was sentenced to 3,000 years after a jury convicted him of raping a girl at least once a day for six years.

The Greene County district attorney said when he received Matthew Perry's case, he decided to charge one count for every day the child was abused, resulting in more than 2,000 counts each of child rape, deviate sexual intercourse with a child, aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault and corruption of minors for over 13,000 counts.

Perry was found guilty after a four-day jury trial in November. He was sentenced on Tuesday to 3,000 years and isn't eligible for parole until the year 3523.

During the trial, District Attorney David Russo said the defense argued the child couldn't be believed because she didn't immediately disclose the abuse when CYS went to the house. But Russo said the victim testified she was raped every day and it was "as routine as brushing her teeth."

The victim's friend saw what was happening and told the school counselor, starting the investigation.

Last edited:
Perry was found guilty after a four-day jury trial in November. He was sentenced on Tuesday to 3,000 years and isn't eligible for parole until the year 3523.

I don’t understand why they do this. Why not just say life in prison? Why such a specific odd number? They say it as if he’s going to live that long.

View attachment 732078They conveniently don’t tell us how old she was.

WAYNESBURG, Pa. (KDKA) - A Greene County man was sentenced to 3,000 years after a jury convicted him of raping a girl at least once a day for six years.

The Greene County district attorney said when he received Matthew Perry's case, he decided to charge one count for every day the child was abused, resulting in more than 2,000 counts each of child rape, deviate sexual intercourse with a child, aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault and corruption of minors for over 13,000 counts.

During the trial, District Attorney David Russo said the defense argued the child couldn't be believed because she didn't immediately disclose the abuse when CYS went to the house. But Russo said the victim testified she was raped every day and it was "as routine as brushing her teeth."

The victim's friend saw what was happening and told the school counselor, starting the investigation.
Chad inprisoned

So this is what based looks like.

God have mercy on the soul of this child

I don’t understand why they do this. Why not just say life in prison? Why such a specific odd number? They say it as if he’s going to live that long.

Because the people in govERnment are low iq clowns

How did he get access to this girl to fuck her every day?

I enjoy judicial flexibility, though this case should be corrected by a higher state court.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYgvRKM1rFE

Be Meeks or rope

Sounds like a fair trade, if he was trucel or LTN, imagine livin 70 years on this earth without pussy man, brootal I'd trade that for six years of pussy

Well then.

looks like a creepy version of Richard Stallman tbh :feelshaha:

He is probably thinking to himself "yes i'm going to live to be three thousand years old." "I'm going to live forever." Maybe it's just in case everyone is given a immortality pill so he will still be there regardless?

"He is accused of an ongoing sexual relationship with an 11-year-old, allegedly beginning in the summer 2016 and continuing through March 2017."

He had a wife and this started when the girl was 4/5. Just fucked in the head.

This is why cumskins should be culled from the human species. They are brain dead savages who contribute nothing of value. The quicker we isolate and destroy this poison, the better the world will be.

So his conviction can't be overturned all at once on appeal or some sort of technicality. He needs to appeal EVERY single count.

GL trying to individually fight 13k+ counts.

Last edited:
he maxed out his opportunity while it lasted. I wish all the normies that screwed with me could get 3000 year prison sentences too, that was definitely worse than rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back