Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dude possibly saves female’s life but she dates another dude instead.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://youtu.be/b1Nv2PHk3Aw

Like the topic title says, dude possibly saves female’s life but she dates another dude instead, that is what happens in the first story of the video. I haven’t fully listened to the whole thing yet but I have listened to the whole of the first story.

If you don’t want to listen to the story then I will cut it short. The dude is on a FaceTime call with a female friend and while the female is away to do something, the dude sees an intruder in his house and makes up a lie so she leaves the house but doesn’t want to tell her about the intruder right away so the intruder doesn’t harm her when noticing her and when she gets outside, the dude then tells her about the intruder and the dude and guess what? The woman ends up dating another dude.

Personality is a meme and women are ungrateful.

Yes. The mentality of a foid is like that of a pig. They are trained to sit around and seek out only that which provides the most pleasure, rejecting anything less favorable like a loyal yet "beta" male.

I Am Here Hello GIF by ENSI

Why should the foid be obligated to date him? Bc he saved her? Come on now. You shouldn't help anyone unless there's something in it for you :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Never watched and never will :feelsdevil:

this is why more people need to be exposed to the blackpill.

Sexual attraction and virtue/being-nice are entirely unrelated things