Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude gets jumped, beaten & stripped naked after he blocks a 15 year old girl who lied and told him she's 19.

On a single word from females mouth males are ready to kill each other. JFL men are so stupid.

Jealousy from males that are either virgins or from betabuxxers and also jealousy of roasties who can't stand that younger foids are more attractive, yes. Most redditors and twitter users are extremely driven by entitlement and envy. Now so am I, but at least I am self aware and honest. The trouble is these people are not self aware and they are not honest, indeed they are driven by cognitive dissonance. That's what makes them bad and incels good.
Most people are NPC's and just go along with whatever is the norm without thinking about it. And not just with age cuckery, but other things as well.

Take a white foid born in the year 2000. She's pro LGBTQ, pro BLM, she's dated or had sex with at least 1 black man, she listens to rap music and she thinks that the ultimate, worst sin imaginable is racism. She doesn't think too deeply about these things, she just holds the views and opinions that everyone tells her she should hold.

Take the same foid and say she was born in the year 1900 in Mississippi USA. What do you think her opinions would be? She would likely have views that would be considered racist as hell in 2022, she would almost certainly be anti LGBTQ and think that gays are sick, she probably would be a Christian and she would likely be married and pushing out her 2nd baby at 22 years old. But she wouldn't think too deeply about these things. She would just hold the popular views and opinions of her time and place.

On a single word from females mouth males are ready to kill each other. JFL men are so stupid.
i think so too , and shit like this questions why im not a immoral piece of shit yet .

being nice and shit gets you nowhere here.

i think so too , and shit like this questions why im not a immoral piece of shit yet .

being nice and shit gets you nowhere here.
Like they could check facts or evidence first, but no on a single cry of a female men are ready to kill. No wonder females take advantage of that and lie all the time. Females are not harmless little angels, when will men figure that out.

Like they could check facts or evidence first, but no on a single cry of a female men are ready to kill. No wonder females take advantage of that and lie all the time. Females are not harmless little angels, when will men figure that out.
Propably never . We are the exception of the Rule . Self awareness is Just in Us" and allows us to Realize and make sence of Things.

Unfortunatly you Gotta Be some Kind of ape / Low inhib , to get Shit.

Or Be wealthy of Course

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back