Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude gets jumped, beaten & stripped naked after he blocks a 15 year old girl who lied and told him she's 19.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Story: "he was talking to a girl who said she was 19, he ended up blocking her, turns out shes 15, she didnt like that he'd blocked her, told her brother who msged him pretending to be a girl and set up a meet where this happens. Theres a 2nd vid where about 30/40 turn up to his house and start smashing windows and shit before the cops show up"

Age cucks in the comments calling him a pedo erroneously.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BrutalBeatdowns/comments/vvdiiu/teen_set_up_in_manchester_uk_potato_quality/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited:
But incels are the violent ones? Normal fags are the most violent people ever.

Beaten for something he didn’t do?

I'm mindblown I don't know what I can say anymore..... dude she's the baiter she's the fucking idiot who baited him into this, a fucking catfisher who deserve to get slapped like the dumb bitch she is.... Old cucks man, these cucks don't have to work therefore even though similar their lives are a bit different than ours.

Not to mention these cucks benefit from protection laws and shit, don't touch a woman, nigga no one's an angel, fuck this shit, this is ragefuel.

Literal weaponized violence. His life is over. I bet they broke his nose, his bones, has permanent brain damage, internal organ damage, can't have kids, etc/etc.

Religion cucks still believe "Allah" will save them.

Last edited:
Imagine Being such a simp for your sister :feelshaha::feelsclown:

Correct. And the girl was the one who lied and deserved punishment. simps and beta orbiters are morons
jfl cursed cuckold planet. Also bet that those cucks beating him will not be punished or given <1 yr jail, given this is the united cuckdom

He is a a sex haver and got JB toilet show interest in him NO SYMPATHY FOR THIS PRIVILEGED NT SEX HAVING CUNT MAYBE NOW HE KNOWS 1/10000000 OF MY PAIN:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: enjoyed watching nonetheless :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: so fucking funny
The foid literally baited him tard.

Link the second video OP.

Sleep with an underage innocent angel go to prison for life. Refuse to to avoid prison the underage literally just a child will set you up and beat you up brutally. How entitled, as well as sadistic, of that literally just a child

2212DD18 3CCE 4470 826C CA4DB99B5799

just lol pathetic white knight country, hope russia nukes them

Sleep with an underage innocent angel go to prison for life. Refuse to to avoid prison the underage literally just a child will set you up and beat you up brutally. How entitled, as well as sadistic, of that literally just a child

View attachment 637934
Imagine how powerfull that cunt must feel. Woman are sadistic sociophatic shi tters

Imagine how powerfull that cunt must feel. Woman are sadistic sociophatic shi tters
Thanks to cops and the justice system and prosecutors, yeah.

Which makes it even funnier when they were playing along with the blm acab trend. Without pigs they would be getting abducted and raped regularly, yet they hate those who shield them at all costs. Stupid cunts

Story: "he was talking to a girl who said she was 19, he ended up blocking her, turns out shes 15, she didnt like that he'd blocked her, told her brother who msged him pretending to be a girl and set up a meet where this happens. Theres a 2nd vid where about 30/40 turn up to his house and start smashing windows and shit before the cops show up"
From watching the vid they call him a "nonce" a good few times which is UK slang for pedo/someone who tries to have sex with underage foids so it seems that they at least BELIEVED he was doing that unless they've been bullshitted by the simp brother or something?

But either way the kid is a teen himself so if she's 15 and he's like 17, 18 or 19 how can anyone with common sense think that is bad enough for this kind of savage mutt behavior??? If he was like 50 or something then maybe some might think it's bad but a kid trying to get his nuts with another kid and this happens ffs :feelsmega:

The foid literally baited him tard.
Doesn't change the fact @mentalcel1 is right, if he wasn't a sex haver the bait wouldn't have worked/he would have never been chosen.

I agree that he must have done something to someone for this to happen I've never had a random underage girl just hit me up.

Sex havers deserve this, this is what we want isn't it? Foids, Chads, normies, sex havers anyone

If anything this just shows more how toxic and disgusting foids and their flocks are.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Id gladly go er on them

Turks or Pakis, don't care. Remove them

Kek.

100 years ago 40 years olds would literally marry 13 year olds and nobody gave a shit. What a cucked timeline.

Also post the 2nd video pls.

Kek.

100 years ago 40 years olds would literally marry 13 year olds and nobody gave a shit. What a cucked timeline.

Also post the 2nd video pls.
That was already taboo back then

jfl cursed cuckold planet. Also bet that those cucks beating him will not be punished or given <1 yr jail, given this is the united cuckdom
I really wish Putin does something about that god damn county

Id gladly go er on them
I'd rape your pfp anyday. I'd beat her in a video game given a chance. I would hold her in one hand lift her up and finger her while she cries. I'll do anything to her.

fuck why are ppl in the UK the biggest white knights/age cucks

This is where agecuckism leads. Fucking abysmal. I hate this fucking country full of stupid agecuck le "nonce" obsessed cucks. So the man is baited because she lies about her age (and trust me, girls look very old here even at 15. You could probably mistake most 15 year old UK girls for 20 year olds). And then he blocked her so it's not like they even did anything but talk, and she sets his brother on her. Fucking bitch. Literally inciting violence. This is what happens when we pretend that teenagers are le innocent children. No one will put ANY responsibility on her because she is a young foid and she has more privilege than anyone else in the world.

And of course reddit sides with the girl. Who cares that she lied? Who cares that some fuckwit brother committed assault? No, le "pedophile" who did literally NOTHING and got fucking assaulted is the bad guy! I wonder if the brother cares when his whore sister gets her back blown in while at school. No, that's fine, it's TALKING to a 19 year old that is the real problem! FUCK, man. This shit is nuclear tier blackpilling to me.

Oh, and of course reddit will talk about this but they won't talk about middle eastern migrants that literally rape girls in the thousands and sell them into prostitution. Nice priorities as usual, reddit. I hope everyone on that fucking site gets anal cancer.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

fuck why are ppl in the UK the biggest white knights/age cucks
People here are just obsessed with "nonces" and "pedos" I don't know where it came from. We are probably worst in the world for it. The age of consent is 16 but you will still be beaten up as a nonce if you are a few years older.

it sounds like time for litigation :smonk:

"Women are good people" :foidSoy:
"Women under 18 are kids and they don't know what they're doing" :foidSoy:
That soyciety is fucked tbh

+ Jfl at guys beating an innocent guy just to "protect" a foid :feelskek:

I hope she sends her cuck brothers after the wrong one and he gets killed or permanently maimed and she has to live with it for the rest of her life

This is where agecuckism leads. Fucking abysmal. I hate this fucking country full of stupid agecuck le "nonce" obsessed cucks. So the man is baited because she lies about her age (and trust me, girls look very old here even at 15. You could probably mistake most 15 year old UK girls for 20 year olds). And then he blocked her so it's not like they even did anything but talk, and she sets his brother on her. Fucking bitch. Literally inciting violence. This is what happens when we pretend that teenagers are le innocent children. No one will put ANY responsibility on her because she is a young foid and she has more privilege than anyone else in the world.

And of course reddit sides with the girl. Who cares that she lied? Who cares that some fuckwit brother committed assault? No, le "pedophile" who did literally NOTHING and got fucking assaulted is the bad guy! I wonder if the brother cares when his whore sister gets her back blown in while at school. No, that's fine, it's TALKING to a 19 year old that is the real problem! FUCK, man. This shit is nuclear tier blackpilling to me.

Oh, and of course reddit will talk about this but they won't talk about middle eastern migrants that literally rape girls in the thousands and sell them into prostitution. Nice priorities as usual, reddit. I hope everyone on that fucking site gets anal cancer.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Based asf reply

People here are just obsessed with "nonces" and "pedos" I don't know where it came from. We are probably worst in the world for it. The age of consent is 16 but you will still be beaten up as a nonce if you are a few years older.
Many normies will consider you a borderline pedo if you are over 25 and mess with a foid 18-22. I bet any amount of money that most normies would cheer for a law that makes it a felony for a 25 year or over man to have sex with a 18-21 foid. In fact, I don't think many normies would be opposed to a law making it illegal for men 25 or older to even date (without any sexual activity) anyone younger than 25.

Of course, even if such laws were made, they would in practice only be enforced towards heterosexual men. If a 30 year old fag wants to bang his 18 year old bottom fag, that would be overlooked by the courts.

Many normies will consider you a borderline pedo if you are over 25 and mess with a foid 18-22. I bet any amount of money that most normies would cheer for a law that makes it a felony for a 25 year or over man to have sex with a 18-21 foid. In fact, I don't think many normies would be opposed to a law making it illegal for men 25 or older to even date (without any sexual activity) anyone younger than 25.

Of course, even if such laws were made, they would in practice only be enforced towards heterosexual men. If a 30 year old fag wants to bang his 18 year old bottom fag, that would be overlooked by the courts.
They will never introduce such a law only because young whore/hooker/OF foids might lose out from it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Remember: if a 26 year old man bangs an 18 year old he is basically pedo, but if a 60yo rich guy bangs a bunch of 18 year old hookers or a girl has a sugar daddy three times her age, it is le empowering and brave!

I think there's a subconscious jealousy in some of these people that some guy attracted a prime foid

I think there's a subconscious jealousy in some of these people that some guy attracted a prime foid
Jealousy from males that are either virgins or from betabuxxers and also jealousy of roasties who can't stand that younger foids are more attractive, yes. Most redditors and twitter users are extremely driven by entitlement and envy. Now so am I, but at least I am self aware and honest. The trouble is these people are not self aware and they are not honest, indeed they are driven by cognitive dissonance. That's what makes them bad and incels good.

Your a "NOnCe" for this and get beaten up but brave and inspiring and should be proud for being a faggot or a tranny

They will never introduce such a law only because young whore/hooker/OF foids might lose out from it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Remember: if a 26 year old man bangs an 18 year old he is basically pedo, but if a 60yo rich guy bangs a bunch of 18 year old hookers or a girl has a sugar daddy three times her age, it is le empowering and brave!
You're right that it would cut in on foids finding a beta bux. Cucks say that age gaps are wrong because muh powa imbalance.

But if a rich man dates a poor woman, isn't that a power imbalance? Should rich men only date women who make at least $250K/year? No one will ever say that because the majority of foids will never be able to have a rich man.

Why is it socially inappropriate for a 29 year old man to date a 19 year old foid but not socially inappropriate for a high earning surgeon to date a low earning Starbucks waitress (as long as she's "age appropriate")?

I hope she sends her cuck brothers after the wrong one and he gets killed or permanently maimed and she has to live with it for the rest of her life
she is the type that wouldnt care tbh .

woman are utter snakes really

AND THIS POST OF COURSE GOT REMOVED

fucking Cuckeddit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back