Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude embarrasses simp n3on by showing nude pics of his OF whore “gf” , proceeds to get spit on by the gf

who cares about that dirty curry attention-starved zoomer streamer

Even if this guy is a gigatroll and their relationship is fake, why is he trying to make others think he's a cuck?

vitaly is also a faggot

cumdumpsters, nigs trying to kiss white guy, talking about sucking dick, onlyfans, retard media.. this has gone too far. get rid of the filth.

I don't know who any of these people are, but the girl spitting on the exposer intrigues me. Is she somehow ashamed of what she's done? Is the truth of this somehow a threat to their relationship? Why get mad?

I don't know who any of these people are, but the girl spitting on the exposer intrigues me. Is she somehow ashamed of what she's done? Is the truth of this somehow a threat to their relationship? Why get mad?
Yeah that’s exactly why I posted it. It’s ironic how she’s mad at the very pictures she posted publicly on the internet…

If you don’t want your pictures being seen and shared, then don’t share them, genius !

Lol hope the gf gets arrested, you just know every cop involved in that is gonna have heard the story and looked up the pics :feelskek:

Clout chaser curry and faggot Russian or Ukrainian whatever the fuck he is

Fuck them all honestly

Kill agecucks

Yeah that’s exactly why I posted it. It’s ironic how she’s mad at the very pictures she posted publicly on the internet…

If you don’t want your pictures being seen and shared, then don’t share them, genius !

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back