Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude accidentley gets in a relationship with FDS femoid.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/se3mrh/my_girlfriend_is_an_active_member_of_fds/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

4392CA42 16A9 46C7 8A2E 87058F7DD678

Like the topic title says, dude accidentley gets in a relationship with FDS femoid.

Fuck, man, this is brutal and unfortunately he may not be blackpilled enough, if he is even blackpilled at all considering the fact any true blackpiller would know to break up with a femoid if he caught her using subreddits like that because the type of subreddits femoids use can sometimes show what the femoid is like as a person.

If you’re the dude who made the post who is happening to be lurking here and read this, break up with her for the sake of your dignity.

jfl he will probably stay with her since he has no other options

Reading this warms my heart:feelscomfy:

Cuck in the making

FDS is a hate group that promotes manipulative behaviors and the exploitation of men. Honestly, knowing that such communities exist is suifuel af for any decent human being. This guy has all my empathy despite being more privileged than me.

>I'm on an alternate account because I don't want her to see this
>writes with details what and when she posted

>I'm on an alternate account because I don't want her to see this
>writes with details what and when she posted
I mean all the foids on there say the same shit anyways so it’s not like it’s telling

If this dude has any sort of intelligence ( doubtful) he should immediately terminate the relationship. You’re not going to have any sort of meaningful long-lasting relationship with a foid who’s part of that community. He’s an idiot for getting into a relationship with her in the first place.