Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Duckduckgo was created by a jew....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Just when I thought I left the jewish, technocratic, overlords at Google, I run into the hands of another one!
The company was founded by the jew that goes by the name Gabriel Weinberg. What a shame. I was under the impression that I had escaped their grasp for a second.

Last edited:
Goddammit they are everywhere

Goddammit they are everywhere

I think I know how this keep happening.

When companies seek funding at those startup conferences, where they present their ideas, jewish billionaires only fund their fellow jews.
It isn't that jews have the best ideas, it is that they are the ones that receive the most funding, which ultimately decides what companies go on to be household names.

Jews are well known for their highly ethnocentric tendencies and nepotism.

Try Ecosia. Incels created it.

oh fuck i use duck duck go

(((They))) control the internet censorship, especially with their organizations like the ADL and the JDIF.

It's an infestation.

Shlomo lots of tricks up his sleeve

LOL @ using duckgogo such an inferior search engine, idgaf if jewgle is tracking every single one of my search, duckgogo is unusable

LOL @ using duckgogo such an inferior search engine, idgaf if jewgle is tracking every single one of my search, duckgogo is unusable

Google is an evil company. I want nothing to do with them.

damn that sucks, over for duckduckgocels

Just when I thought I left the jewish, technocratic, overlords at Google, I run into the hands of another one!
The company was founded by the jew that goes by the name Gabriel Weinberg. What a shame. I was under the impression that I had escaped their grasp for a second.
lol make your own search engine if you're that butthurt