Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drunk.

Thread is from Sunday but wtf, I am drunk now too.

Drinking 1

Yea, what brands do you gulp down the most?
Well, my favourite brands are Smirnoff ice and Blue WKD and I even settle for beers that I find gross just for the sake of getting drunk.

Well, my favourite brands are Smirnoff ice and Blue WKD and I even settle for beers that I find gross just for the sake of getting drunk.
Beers are nice. I need to get my hands on some now that you have reminded me.

Tbh, it´s contagious when people make threads about being drunk.

Thanks but it´s not that interesting.

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I really enjoy the experience of being smashed.
Beers are nice. I need to get my hands on some now that you have reminded me.

Knock yourself out my dude.

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I really enjoy the experience of being smashed.
Everything is boring nowadays because I am 24 years old and have experience everything so many times it has become boring. Like when I was a child I imagined it must be so amazing being an adult then I could eat junkfood like pizza every day but I have tasted it so many times in my life it has become boring, just like any other drug, food etc. it´s only amazing in the beginning now it´s just boring and mundane.

Knock yourself out my dude.
I might have to start doing that shit.

Its getting rough coping out here.

Everything is boring nowadays because I am 24 years old and have experience everything so many times it has become boring. Like when I was a child I imagined it must be so amazing being an adult then I could eat junkfood like pizza every day but I have tasted it so many times in my life it has become boring, just like any other drug, food etc. it´s only amazing in the beginning now it´s just boring and mundane.
That sucks dude.
I might have to start doing that shit.

Its getting rough coping out here.
Yeah, just get wasted man.

Life sucks past childhood tbh, everyone should just get euthanized when they enter puberty, the future past childhood had nothing good to offer.

Life sucks past childhood tbh, everyone should just get euthanized when they enter puberty, the future past childhood had nothing good to offer.

It's unfair how some children have to suffer and be different than the rest.

Well, depends really.

Exactly this. Which is why parenting should be abolished and people should be raised in facilities by machines that don't make mistakes.

Exactly this. Which is why parenting should be abolished and people should be raised in facilities by machines that don't make mistakes.

You are right on point with this statement you portrayed.

It does because when I talk to people on forums it seems over 50% of them had bad childhoods and it makes me so sad because it´s the only time in life where you have the potential for true innocent paradise imo. No responsibilities, no stress, no degenerate sexual desires just paradise and a lot of people on the forums I visit didn´t have that and it´s so sad to have never experienced true happiness.

You are right on point with this statement you portrayed.
I'm imagining it being a really clean place called the childhood center where you are kept until you are 18 playing with other children and sheltered by the rules. After 18 you are let into the city. The machines would teach anti sex and romance rhetoric.

It does because when I talk to people on forums it seems over 50% of them had bad childhoods and it makes me so sad because it´s the only time in life where you have the potential for true innocent paradise imo. No responsibilities, no stress, no degenerate sexual desires just paradise and a lot of people on the forums I visit didn´t have that and it´s so sad to have never experienced true happiness.

Yeah, the youngest period of our lives were meant to be the best. Enduring the ultimate teenage experience with partying, sex, cuddling, going to the movie on a Friday night, etc...

Truth.

Yeah, the youngest period of our lives were meant to be the best. Enduring the ultimate teenage experience with partying, sex, cuddling, going to the movie on a Friday night, etc...
I meant childhood were the only good years when we enter puberty we all become degenerates due to our sexual desires but yeah I guess there is still room for amazing experiences in the teenage years I certainly had some. Adulthood is where life turns boring, mundane and bleak it´s just about maintaining "life" i.e. survive and it´s filled with responsibilities like getting an education, a job, pay your bills all that grown up shit life officially ends at 20.

I meant childhood were the only good years when we enter puberty we all become degenerates due to our sexual desires but yeah I guess there is still room for amazing experiences in the teenage years I certainly had some. Adulthood is where life turns boring, mundane and bleak it´s just about maintaining "life" i.e. survive and it´s filled with responsibilities like getting an education, a job, pay your bills all that grown up shit life officially ends at 20.

Agreed, it's unfortunate how the scenarios turned out.

Spot on. Its sad as fuck but we have no other choices...

Drinking became boring to me tbh, I also built up high tolerance and with the hangovers it just wasn't worth it.

Spot on. Its sad as fuck but we have no other choices...
I really wish I had just died many years ago because this constant suffering with no emotions is so incredibly trivial. It´s the same every day like the movie Groundhog Day, every day is the same over and over again with nothing new and no emotions so feel anything I fucking hate this boring life.

I really wish I had just died many years ago because this constant suffering with no emotions is so incredibly trivial. It´s the same every day like the movie Groundhog Day, every day is the same over and over again with nothing new and no emotions so feel anything I fucking hate this boring life.
Every day is the same shit. But after a year.. shit gets worse so you proceed to get used to that.. and the next year it gets even more worse.

Wish I could stop time.

Every day is the same shit. But after a year.. shit gets worse so you proceed to get used to that.. and the next year it gets even more worse.

Wish I could stop time.
I would actually like to correct that. Every day is the same over and over but my health and mental state keeps getting worse, every year that passes by leaves me more crippled by my physical and mental health than the year before the future only takes more life away from me.

For a moment I thought this was @knajjd's thread ngl

I would actually like to correct that. Every day is the same over and over but my health and mental state keeps getting worse, every year that passes by leaves me more crippled by my physical and mental health than the year before the future only takes more life away from me.
Fuck man...hope your situation improves.

Drinking became boring to me tbh, I also built up high tolerance and with the hangovers it just wasn't worth it.

Yeah, that's the thing that would suck with drinking most of all.