Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Drunk sex is rape" Is just an excuse for women to cheat and blame it on the guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I had this epiphany when I stumbled on this whore talking about making out with a frat dude at a party when she was drunk and she framed it as raped. I was thinking the whole time she very clearly chose to makeout with him and cheat on her husband. When she talked about how supportive he was I figured it out. It's the ultimate cuckery. You cheat, tell him you cheat, and he has no choice but to support you

Drunk sex is a choice for women. Not rape. Stop letting them make shit up and cheat and get away with it. Just another way to take away accountability from women

Normies' problems, I don't care

I got extremely drunk a lot of times and despite obviously having my motor and cognitive skills limited I had enough self-awarness to know what I was doing and know what I shouldn't do. This ''I WAS DRUNK XDDDD LOL'' cope is just a shitty excuse so normies can get away with being retards Imo, which is not surprising considering how dishonest they are about basic realities like lookism in general.

It's funny also how normaltards have to be told everyday that they shouldn't drive while drunk. Imagine being so terminally retarded and low IQ to need to told that in order to realize it.

Last edited:
I got extremely drunk a lot of times and despite obviously having my motor and cognitive skills limited I had enough self-awarness to know what I was doing and know what I shouldn't do. This ''I WAS DRUNK XDDDD LOL'' cope is just a shitty excuse so normies can get away with being retards Imo, which is not surprising considering how dishonest they are about basic realities like lookism in general.

It's funny also how normaltards have to be told everyday that they shouldn't drive while drunk. Imagine being so terminally retarded and low IQ to need to told that in order to realize it.

Exactly. These whores always wanna have something to blame there wrong doing on, so them cheating turns into them claiming they were raped

Same. It’s a trash excuse

Are they saying murder should be legal if you’re drunk?

Same. It’s a trash excuse

Alcohol makes you do retarded shit, but you accepted the risk when drinking at first place, you are taking a damn drug.

Also, when 1 man and woman have sex, both said yes, and both of them were drunk, by cuck logic, the man is a rapist ?

Last edited:
Funny how they usually get “raped” by hot frat boys at parties when drunk and never by balding manlet Indians. Hmmmm

I had this epiphany when I stumbled on this whore talking about making out with a frat dude at a party when she was drunk and she framed it as raped. I was thinking the whole time she very clearly chose to makeout with him and cheat on her husband. When she talked about how supportive he was I figured it out. It's the ultimate cuckery. You cheat, tell him you cheat, and he has no choice but to support you

Drunk sex is a choice for women. Not rape. Stop letting them make shit up and cheat and get away with it. Just another way to take away accountability from women
:yes: