"Drunk sex is rape" Is just an excuse for women to cheat and blame it on the guy

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
I had this epiphany when I stumbled on this whore talking about making out with a frat dude at a party when she was drunk and she framed it as raped. I was thinking the whole time she very clearly chose to makeout with him and cheat on her husband. When she talked about how supportive he was I figured it out. It's the ultimate cuckery. You cheat, tell him you cheat, and he has no choice but to support you

Drunk sex is a choice for women. Not rape. Stop letting them make shit up and cheat and get away with it. Just another way to take away accountability from women

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
130d 16h 18m
Normies' problems, I don't care

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

spic stuck in a shithole of misery
★★★★
7d 7h 46m
I got extremely drunk a lot of times and despite obviously having my motor and cognitive skills limited I had enough self-awarness to know what I was doing and know what I shouldn't do. This ''I WAS DRUNK XDDDD LOL'' cope is just a shitty excuse so normies can get away with being retards Imo, which is not surprising considering how dishonest they are about basic realities like lookism in general.

It's funny also how normaltards have to be told everyday that they shouldn't drive while drunk. Imagine being so terminally retarded and low IQ to need to told that in order to realize it.

Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
I got extremely drunk a lot of times and despite obviously having my motor and cognitive skills limited I had enough self-awarness to know what I was doing and know what I shouldn't do. This ''I WAS DRUNK XDDDD LOL'' cope is just a shitty excuse so normies can get away with being retards Imo, which is not surprising considering how dishonest they are about basic realities like lookism in general.

It's funny also how normaltards have to be told everyday that they shouldn't drive while drunk. Imagine being so terminally retarded and low IQ to need to told that in order to realize it.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★
33d 7h 2m
kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 12h 29m
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
53d 19h 21m
Exactly. These whores always wanna have something to blame there wrong doing on, so them cheating turns into them claiming they were raped

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
84d 11h 51m

Same. It’s a trash excuse

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
74d 1h 52m
Are they saying murder should be legal if you’re drunk?

Leblid

Leblid

Officer
★★★
14d 22h 27m
Same. It’s a trash excuse

Alcohol makes you do retarded shit, but you accepted the risk when drinking at first place, you are taking a damn drug.

Also, when 1 man and woman have sex, both said yes, and both of them were drunk, by cuck logic, the man is a rapist ?

Last edited:
Gigacel

Gigacel

Shit Tier denim genes
★★★
1d 14h 12m
Funny how they usually get “raped” by hot frat boys at parties when drunk and never by balding manlet Indians. Hmmmm

AutisticRetard

AutisticRetard

My name is Not Important...
2h 40m
I had this epiphany when I stumbled on this whore talking about making out with a frat dude at a party when she was drunk and she framed it as raped. I was thinking the whole time she very clearly chose to makeout with him and cheat on her husband. When she talked about how supportive he was I figured it out. It's the ultimate cuckery. You cheat, tell him you cheat, and he has no choice but to support you

Drunk sex is a choice for women. Not rape. Stop letting them make shit up and cheat and get away with it. Just another way to take away accountability from women
:yes: