Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel drunk foid driver murder an entire family.

whats her punishment will be?

• 3 months community service

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 1 months in jail

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 3 years on probation

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • small money fine

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • BJ to the judge

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

the foid:

c

Not even a slap on the wrist.
Edit: just read the article and it's sickening. honestly disgusting knowing that if she was a man the sentence would be light years worse

Last edited:
Fuck this inequality. Im shocked beyond belief tbh.

How long did she actually get?

Like I said multiple times. Females should not drive. It disgusts me seeing a female in a car driving. This is what will happen. Females should not be allowed to do anything actually.

60 years minimum with no possibility for parole.

well, torture and limb extractions are the most appropriate, making her as ugly as possible so she will have to settle for some 4/10 beta buxx

shame she didn't die... typical blonde haired degenerate party stacy whore right here

we should buy her a one way plane ticket to brazil if you know what I mean :feelsthink:

None of these punishments are strong enough. Behead her.

Death by slow slicing

To much gingival display for her to go free. 1 month in jail.

I would make sure she has to fuck me. Then I’ll give her 50 years in prison

Its sad that you know she will barely be punished

verbal slap on the wrist and $300 fine
lmao imagine the cope, she will forget about that after a 3 days while sucking off chad's cock

Last edited:
I would personality give her PUNISHMENT

She's a blonde haired, blue eyed, western foid, realistically she'll serve 3 years at most in a minimum security prison and be out in 1.5 years on "good behavior" after of which she'll do a couple years of probation, that's all.

That's the best case scenario, if her family is connected or well off she'll just do community service and pay a small fine, if that, likely she would walk free with just having to give an empty apology.

In this society young white foids can get away with anything even multiple murders.

they should just give drunk drivers the death penalty tbh

A $25 fine that she'll pay with the money cucks give her on gofundme...

I live in Ohio and I can confirm that having blonde hair is an advantage in court just like it is an advantage in all other areas of life.

If she had black hair, she'd have to pay a $50 fine instead...

Last edited:
High gingival exposure huh? I've seen women taking life imprisonment there in the United States like the Charles Manson cult. But most have softer feathers.

I would be so surprised if she got more than 5 years, the fucking whore pulled a Helena.

Should had sent her to Gandy

Like I said multiple times. Females should not drive. It disgusts me seeing a female in a car driving. This is what will happen. Females should not be allowed to do anything actually.
Based and high IQ.