Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drunk blonde Stacy calls a normie Sheboon "nigger" and tries to attack her

She kicked her twice? Wasn’t in the footage we see in the videos.

ok, but why should I care?

She kicked her twice? Wasn’t in the footage we see in the videos.
She also tried to throw a shopping cart at her but was too drunk to do it. How much whiskey do you think she had on that night.

nigger privilege is so strong but that white whore won't suffer a lot from a random video and will probably blame it on being drunk

Sheboon shouldve clean the floor with her.

She also tried to throw a shopping cart at her but was too drunk to do it. How much whiskey do you think she had on that night.
Who knows.

But one of the commenters said this:
Sophia was permanently banned From University of KY two days after the incident. She has been indicted on six counts after drunkenly calling the black desk clerk ‘n*****’ 200 times. Racist Sophia Rosing, 22, has been charged with assaulting a police officer – a felony - and three counts of fourth-degree assault, disorderly conduct as well as public intoxication.
Too bad it won’t matter much cause someone will impregnate that thing and she will be well off.

nigger privilege is so strong but that white whore won't suffer a lot from a random video and will probably blame it on being drunk
From what I read she went to court (but pleaded not guilty) and was kicked out of university. But you're right all she has to do is go to a different university and boom life solved because foid. Also it's Kentucky so I bet many people found it funny and based kek.

Who knows.

But one of the commenters said this:

Too bad it won’t matter much cause someone will impregnate that thing and she will be well off.
:feelshaha:JFL I wish I lived life on tutorial mode. I could anything I want to and I wouldn't suffer any consequences. foids don't know how good they got it:feelsjuice:

ok, but why should I care?
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

:feelshaha:JFL I wish I lived life on tutorial mode. I could anything I want to and I wouldn't suffer any consequences. foids don't know how good they got it:feelsjuice:
It’s beyond tutorial mode. Based on her looks, she’s on Just Exist Mode

you have got to be kidding me :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine arresting someone because of words. Giga cucked.

NIGGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just show the nigger talk Queen!

Edit out the reasons WHY...

Crumble that crackers cunt!

they said "you just ruined your whole life babe"

its 2023 and a blonde whore like that could get any desperate white guy she wants and betabuxx off of him. she could literally walk into any bar in america and have dudes instantly all over her.

now if a normie or low tier white guy did that, thats a whole other story. his life wouldn't be completely over but he wouldn't be hired for prestigious jobs or positions.

Last edited:
God why do blonde foids dress like that its so hoey

Racist is a void neologysm abused by the Jews and their pawns in an attempt to silence those who oppose their lies and crimes.

that piece of shit is stacy kek @yourstandards

That white nigga just has a very hittable face.
I hope that black nigga smashed her face against a wall tbh.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/A-9EgNDM37k?feature=share

By the title I thought "UK" meant United Kingdom but then I checked it's University of Kentucky. She's white, blonde, racist and from Kentucky. Bet that if we look at her family tree we find some slave owners kek. Rapefuel for blackcels.

You know this forum is filled with retarded nigs and currycel because any foid with blonde hair and white skin is considered Stacy here, she is hardly a htn

You know this forum is filled with retarded nigs and currycel because any foid with blonde hair and white skin is considered Stacy here, she is hardly a htn
Volcel if you wouldn't

This is old, the white bitch already got yeeted. I hope for just one day the cunt felt the ostracization ugly men feel for life.
they said "you just ruined your whole life babe"

its 2023 and a blonde whore like that could get any desperate white guy she wants and betabuxx off of him. she could literally walk into any bar in america and have dudes instantly all over her.

now if a normie or low tier white guy did that, thats a whole other story. his life wouldn't be completely over but he wouldn't be hired for prestigious jobs or positions.
Females care a lot about status and fitting in, moreso than guys do. Being excluded from craft brewery escapades or ax throwing events will be living hell for her

Lifefuel because that blond bitch her life is definitely ruined :feelsjuice: :feelskek:

Also look at the diffrence in beauty between the 2. Sheboon didn't even look human compared to white Stacey

Also look at the diffrence in beauty between the 2. Sheboon didn't even look human compared to white Stacey
Also the Sheboon hair looks weird I think she's wearing a wig

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back