Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Drugs Vs No Drugs (As An Incel)

?

• Drugs

• No Drugs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont want to take them because i will get addicted

Unaffordable for me, so no drugs. Even if i had lots of money i would still think twice.

I don't do drugs since i like being fully aware of my surroundings
Plus, i don't wanna get addicted to it

Last edited:
drugs are illegal

coom/music are my drugs

Unaffordable for me, so no drugs. Even if i had lots of money i would still think twice.
Why
I don't do drugs since i like being sober, and so i can be fully aware of surroundings
Plus, i don't wanna get addicted to it
Interesting

I don’t need them yet.
Why

I dont want to take them because i will get addicted
In the thread I mentioned: https://incels.is/threads/have-you-...-pain-inherent-to-the-incel-condition.520755/

He talks about addiction:

As I said, I've been able to CUT the dose of the opioid agonist I've been taking by MORE THAN HALF since I started taking it. Addiction is a meme so long as you know what you're doing and aren't taking the drug in excessive dosages to get high, but rather as a medication to treat your depression.

So long as you're not retarded, you don't need a doctor or psychiatrist to control the dosages of any drug you're taking. You can self-medicate just fine. DO NOT take more of a dose on a bad day when you want to disassociate. Exercise self-restraint.

I forgot to mention that opioids also remove anxiety insofar as opioids make you feel a sense of social belonging and therefore "protection" in public, as though you have friends next to you who have your back or some shit! This same type of thing is seen in the scientific research, where baby rats administered morphine after being separated from their mothers not only stop crying, but STOP FEARING PREDATORS!

I don't think there's a right answer for everyone. Some people need to cope harder than others and they may need drugs for that. Just speaking from experience, drugs have sometimes helped me alleviate the stress momentarily that would have otherwise been extremely painful for me to mentally deal with.

But then again I don't think drugs offer any king of long term happiness.

tried drinking to cope. nothing happened. I guess I should just drink more

I don't know how to buy them so i just drink alcohol

Kill your local drug dealer:hax:

I would never try drugs because I want to be aware of my surroundings at all times and I realize they will just make my life that much worse. Im already illogical and retarded without taking drugs so with them I can imagine only bad things would happen

i dont want them

I would take them if I had money. My drugs of choice would probably be psilocybin, adderall, lsd and a good ol anxiolytic