Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drugs till brain damage > Sui/Cho

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Think about it, you can abuse your reward system to feel way better than even chads for a temporary period before you break it with Ecstacy, hard alcohol and heroin. Think of all the people with nothing to lose that killed themselves with money that could have felt like a temporary god of existence

I can´t there is something wrong with my brain so drugs don´t work on me I just get anxiety, I used to be able to use cannabis in my teen years but now it just gives me anxiety I literally have no way to cope in life EVERYONE mogs me...

I can´t there is something wrong with my brain so drugs don´t work on me I just get anxiety, I used to be able to use cannabis in my teen years but now it just gives me anxiety I literally have no way to cope in life EVERYONE mogs me...
Do meth

Uh huh, but you'll still need a place to live and food to eat. Unless you're being cared for drugs won't bring even a short term boost to net happiness

Didn´t you hear me? I get anxiety from ALL drugs; Cocaine, Amphetamine, Cannabis, MDMA even from smoking cigarettes! :feelsbadman:

But my jealousy and envy aside this is a High IQ thread love and sex is just a chemical reaction that is happening in the brain so for you people with normal functioning bodies should just use drugs to get this boost artificially.

Didn´t you hear me? I get anxiety from ALL drugs; Cocaine, Amphetamine, Cannabis, MDMA even from smoking cigarettes! :feelsbadman:
I didn't hear you I read you:soy::soy::soy::p
Is the anxiety temporary or last a while

I didn't hear you I read you:soy::soy::soy::p
Is the anxiety temporary or last a while
Last until the drugs are out of my system last time I tried MDMA I sat for 5 hours in my bed meditating to fight off a panic attack. And if the other drugs like nicotine or cannabis it´s not that bad but nothing good about it and I used to love Cannabis I used to smoke 100g of Hash a month when I was 16.

Drugaddictmaxxing is the best option for incels,im gonna wagecuck so when im in my mid to late 30s id be able to spend all my money on hookers and cocaine

Well most mass shooters are on drugs like prozac anyway.

Drugs are the only reason to live as an incel.

Everyone should try acid at least once in their life tbh.

album was a letdown IMO
It was a letdown cause he used to be freakishly good if it was like a 21 savage album it's be really good have you heard Nightcrawler

damn, that sucks. Have you tried mixing with alcohol?

damn, that sucks. Have you tried mixing with alcohol?
Yup I have but to no avail.

I am also allergic to alcohol so it makes my throat problem worse and gives me a coating on the tongue.

It was a letdown cause he used to be freakishly good if it was like a 21 savage album it's be really good have you heard Nightcrawler
yeah I like his older stuff better
Yup I have but to no avail.

I am also allergic to alcohol so it makes my throat problem worse and gives me a coating on the tongue.
Jesus Christ, you have so many health problems. My condolences bro

Last edited:
i couldn't enjoy it knowing im gonna kill myself after

taking drugs till brain damage is cope. Taking drugs recreationally here and there? nothing wrong with that, whatever helps u cope through this bullshit life we are living

I don't want to be an addict.
Drugaddictmaxxing is the best option for incels,im gonna wagecuck so when im in my mid to late 30s id be able to spend all my money on hookers and cocaine
LifeGoals

I don't want to be an addict.
56A16C86 273F 474E B990 ED08881DCE66

I'll rather suffer in reality than lull myself into a drug-induced apathy.