Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Drugs are copes?

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
By now I have reached the 22s, I feel that account I empty inside that needs to be filled with something. A few years ago it was alcohol, but now I don't want to feel retarded and slowing down, on the contrary, I would like to try things like cocaine, amphetamines to stay active and alert to other things. Who knows, maybe I can even find work, with the help of drugs. For those who do not know, Italy is a country of old people with a birth rate of 0, where people do not work but are enslaved, which is very different. In southern Italy even worse.

My last resort, and if it doesn't work I think I'll drown in the deep abyss with ER and David Berkowitz

I never drank alcohol or did any drugs im clean

I never drank alcohol or did any drugs im clean
Straight edge cuck or fakecel detected, if you don't require hard drugs in order to cope what the fuck are you doing here?

I would like to try things like cocaine, amphetamines to stay active and alert to other things.
Cocaine is for retards, amphetamines with a good routine is based and functional, although if I were you I'd seriously prepare before diving into it. Feeling like a human for the first time makes a truecel (if you are one) lose his bearings if he's not careful. Stock up on multivitamins in liquid form and sleeping pills then go for it brocel.

Last edited:
Shit Copes overall

Straight edge cuck or fakecel detected, if you don't require hard drugs in order to cope what the fuck are you doing here?

Cocaine is for retards, amphetamines with a good routine is based and functional, although if I were you I'd seriously prepare before diving into it. Feeling like a human for the first time makes a truecel (if you are one) lose his bearings if he's not careful. Stock up on multivitamins in liquid form and sleeping pills then go for it brocel.
Im 19 with no job and live with parents

where would i find it

Im 19 with no job and live with parents

where would i find it
Okay you're forgiven, I guess. You'll find all you can inhale and inject all over darknet, it's not hard for an internet savvy teenager like yourself!

Yeah drugs are great copes.

I don’t know why your apparently questioning that.