Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over drugmaxxing on easy drugs is bad cope.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
its so fucking stupid.
when you smoke you should go out with friends and do shit. when you smoke alone you just write stupid threads in this site.
weed gets old. its not so fun anymore to play games while high, movies are thrash. eating is pretty much the last enjoyable thing i can do while im high, but after that i just feel bad.
acid for example must be amazing. cuz even if your not doing anything still something will happen inside ur mind, you will actually feel like u did something fun while seating at home. you'll have a good adventure.
the problem is if u wanna do acid u better live alone and thats not my current situation :/
:feelsree:

anyway tbh weed is just a waste of money if you are alone.

The biggest problem with drugs is the money. It costs way too much, and the effects are often way too small (because of the increasing tolerance).

Cope as an ugly incel you either rot alone or become some jester to normies

drugmaxxing is so stupid tho

the only real problem with drugs is tolerance.
assuming you don't care about your health because your incel life is suffering

The biggest problem with drugs is the money. It costs way too much, and the effects are often way too small (because of the increasing tolerance).

I'm not a drug fun, but sometimes they can really help, you must be careful though for addictions, per ex.
Fortunately, pot or medical pot is legal in many countries.
You can get presciptions for psychoactive drugs quite easily, and they usually don't cost that much.

I'd like to try cocaine someday, is the only ilegal drug I'd use tbh, weed seems so boring and so "common" everyone is using it nowadays, can't even be considered a drug anymore

hangovers from some drugs are not worth it

i prefer stims

I wish I could do acid heroin and coke all day every day without building a tolerance or dying. Would be GOAT. Someone needs to invent overdose-proof tolerance-proof drugs already